Atlanta's LILITU to open for OPETH and LACUNA COIL

cheers jason,

wished i could have been there.
i´m the guy from germany writing to labels before, remember?
was anybody interested? haven´t heard anything about it.
now pack your stuff and stop by in europe. ;-)

markus

Glad to hear that you enjoyed the set. We were very excited to be playing in front of a large crowd. I thought the string break and strap incident was funny as hell. Things always happen, it's live. I'm sure a lot of people were expecting a shitty opening band as it's always expected.

Hi Markus!

I remember, you did try to help with the labels. We are currently in the studio. We've completed drums and bass tracks, and will track the rest toward the end of the month and in June. No luck so far with the labels, it's a question that we always get asked.

"RM"
waking up now

The show was INCREDIBLE!! Lilitu was really good. I was very impressed. I definately want some CD's! The crowd was impressive and the sound was great. Of course Opeth KILLED!! Damn, they were good. I didn't like Yakuza too much, but that doesn't mean I'd give 'em crap like a lot of people in the audience. There were some serious assholes in the crowd last night, that's for sure. This was the first show I've been to by myself (my friends have no taste in music-what can I do?) and I had a blast!
Just awesome!

one of the guys in the front row took the mic that the yakuza singer tossed in anger:lol: their set was just plain awful, but i just kinda stood around w/ a dumb look on my face the whole time instead of heckling them.
apparently im gonna have to be the first one to say this, lacuna coil was just awesome. cristina has one beautiful, yet powerful voice, and i thought andrea was much better live than on the cd.

Hey, yeah! Cool!

I just saw you guys last night at the Opeth show. GREAT SET! I don't know which one you are, but my girlfriend seemed to think you guys' lead guitarist was kinda cute. :Smug:

You guys positively kick the shit out of Yakuza. Those guys were so terrible it hurt. I really wish they would've gone on first, so it would've been over SOONER. They made me wanna die. And that Rat-mullet fucker on guitar? Yeah, talk shit to the audience, that'll make everyone like your band! o_O What a retard. It's as if they'd never played a live show before!!! I play in a gigging band in Statesboro, GA called Lyka Champ and that's like the #1 NO NO for us. ALWAYS respect and have fun with your audience, even when they give you shit.

I can't say enough though how much I thought you guys rocked. GREAT stuff, and a great mix. Guitars sounded great, bass sounded good, drums sounded a bit loud (hehehee), but damn good nonetheless. Your drummer is pretty solid. I like the songs too. Really nice sense of melody/harmony. Even though I thought the crowd was a bit tough (probably because most of us were unfamiliar with your stuff), you guys just threw it down. Very cool. I'll have to look you guys up if you ever come around the Savannah/Augusta area.