Atlanta's LILITU to open for OPETH and LACUNA COIL

that must be cool for you, ruinandmisery, i'm glad it's gonna happen. :)

btw, i noticed you're on a tribute album covering a w.a.s.p. song... is that a recent or an old release?

rahvin.

Thanks Guys!

Rahvin:
Ahhh, Yes, we coverd that song, it's very old (99)! It was our old keyboardist's idea, we were paid to record it, plus it was a cool experience.

We are very excited to get this show. I will give you all details very soon.

Take Care!

"RM"
www.lilitu.ws

NP: Goldfrapp Black Cherry

Hey man!!
that's really cool!!!!

every time that i play your album i wonder when the next will be released!!!!

GOOD GOOD LUCK WITH IT!!!

fathervic (liking lilitu a lot)

hi FatherVic.

Thanks for the support! The show went very well last night. I think the estimate of attendence was 800 people last night. The crowd response was awesome. We played all new material which is way different than Memorial. It was great to actually play with professional bands for a change. Both Lacuna Coil and Opeth were really nice.

We just completed Drum and Bass tracks last week. We still have a lot more tracking to do. We start guitars at the end of the month.

Thanks for spinning the disc!

Jason
"tired as hell right now"

you can't imagine how horrible it is...and if I type in Spanish is even worse...I think i'll die...I need to arrive home and type in my sweetie Spanish keyboard...even if the PC is not on....just to type it....ahhhhhh!

Reactions: opacity
yeah, i can imagine.... @ uni we only have english keyboards... and all the searching for @'s, /'s, *'s and the like drives me crazy all the time

for sure you haven't tried the greek keyboards...In order to fit the old culture of the country they have made the keyboards out of stone with little iron springs...they weigh something like 8,7 kilos and you have to hit the return but with the fist in order to press it...

fathervic (doubted thomas)

Fathervic,

The new material is 100% better than Memorial. I know it sounds cliche`, but we think it's our best effort and production thus far. The songs are well structured and shorter. I don't want to give away too much. You will not be dissappointed. There are comments in the Opeth forum from people who saw us at the show, that should give you some indication of the reaction when playing the new material.

"RM"
www.lilitu.ws

ruin: well I know this sound cliche too, but i really look forward your next album...I agree that the production is something that could be upgraded but well considering that was the first album it's somehow expected. And well I suppose every composer is somehow prouder for the new material as it is what is, at that moment, flowing through his inspiration. Though I'm quite sure Helloween never thought of that on the album after the Keepers :p

d_j: you horrible man :loco: