Atomic Soul Lyrics

Jun 26, 2004
Brisbane, Australia
www.myspace.com
Anyone noticed there are no atomic soul lyrics on the net?? Does the album actually come with lyrics cos if it doesnt then I guess it may be a little hard finding them. Of course if u have lyrics then they would be greatly appreciated :).

Eternal Dragon said:
Anyone noticed there are no atomic soul lyrics on the net?? Does the album actually come with lyrics cos if it doesnt then I guess it may be a little hard finding them. Of course if u have lyrics then they would be greatly appreciated :).

I think the general answer to this is.....go buy the album! :)

Yes, the album comes with lyrics. Just like every single other studio album I have ever bought.

If this means so much to you, please just go buy it. Even Best Buy has it---that's where I got mine.

oh riiiight ok, sry. Nope, typed in russel allen lyrics in google and there wasnt any forum things except something in darklyrics which never had a response, and nothing in ultimate metal about it either.

Is there 1 song that u could say is the best, cos then I'll dl that and if I like it then I'll buy the album, and if not I'll just leave it at that.

Eternal Dragon said:
oh riiiight ok, sry. Nope, typed in russel allen lyrics in google and there wasnt any forum things except something in darklyrics which never had a response, and nothing in ultimate metal about it either.

Is there 1 song that u could say is the best, cos then I'll dl that and if I like it then I'll buy the album, and if not I'll just leave it at that.

I guess you just don't get the picture. Downloading the album isn't encouraged here. If you want to hear what it sounds like, just head to any online shop and check out some samples. Here, I found one for you: Atomic Soul @ CDUniverse

Eternal Dragon said:

lol, search here in the symphony x forum, for the last years as well and TRY
MORE THAN ONE KEYWORD...

Thene you will find some

e.g. this one here: http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=208427&highlight=atomic+soul

I typed in Atomic Soul and got nothing in particular. Seriously. I dont know why it didnt come up with anything. Aaanyway, I have downloaded the song Atomic Soul and its ok but not the sorta stuff I would buy (if that is in fact the best song on there). Also if you read the faq you will see that michael romeo thinks that downloading a few songs is ok, rather than a whole album and i guess russ would have a similar p.o.v.

What you need to read are the forum rules..such as:

**Also out of respect for the band, no threads involving downloading mp3s (rather than buying the cd), pre-release downloads, or unauthorized video will be allowed (for the record, any video footage authorized by the band is on the website..any other video is unauthorized & thereby a taboo subject here). Those requesting and/or attempting to provide such material will be given a one week ban from Ultimate Metal; continued infractions will result in a permanent ban from the entire site.

Jax said:
What you need to read are the forum rules..such as:

**Also out of respect for the band, no threads involving downloading mp3s (rather than buying the cd), pre-release downloads, or unauthorized video will be allowed (for the record, any video footage authorized by the band is on the website..any other video is unauthorized & thereby a taboo subject here). Those requesting and/or attempting to provide such material will be given a one week ban from Ultimate Metal; continued infractions will result in a permanent ban from the entire site.

Oh sry Jax, wont happen again I promise. I fully respect the band, which is why I was only going to get one song to preview the album. When the new SymX album comes out I'll be one of the 1st to buy it ;).