Atrocious Humanity

Magicana

New Metal Member
Jan 23, 2007
I've been wondering if anyone has/knows the lyrics to this song. I cant pick out what he is singing, and I am curious as to what he is actually saying.

Yeah I looked at places like Darklyric's and google - no luck :(. Ill just live with not knowing, lol.

i searched everwhere on google... i couldn't find neither the lyrics for... Thor Arise, Army of Darkness, Sabbath Bloody Sabbath and Risen from the Sea (2000).... the only thing i could do was to try and figure out some of words and phrases.... in Thor Arise it worked for some of the phrases...

Dude... seriously? You don't know Black Sabbath?
Then again, you're somewhat younger then me, I think, and I grew up listening to my parents listen to Sabbath, Zepplin, all the "early metal" stuff, so I guess I can understand you not knowing Sabbath. But, man, how can you not know Black Sabbath? That's like a sin against metal :erk:

i can't not know who they are...lol... but old school is not my favourite...the only old school heavy i listened to were metallica and today the old school (kind of) death metal are Unleashed....i know that i'm known to arise polemics here but since i knew what ozzy did kind like turned towards christainity after he was a pioneer of satanism (kind of) in music, when i see black sabbath shirts or stuff i get the image of ozzy the christian. hope not to arise a hole debate now. *hiding under the chair*

Then again, you're somewhat younger then me, I think, and I grew up listening to my parents listen to Sabbath, Zepplin, all the "early metal" stuff, so I guess I can understand you not knowing Sabbath. But, man, how can you not know Black Sabbath? That's like a sin against metal :erk:

You didnt aim that at me right? I grew up with a dad listening to Ozzy/Sabbath ACDC and Motorhead, duh i know it

Nah, Knarfi, I was talking to Bloodland. I mean, fuck, I'll bet ever metal band in creation has covered a Sabbath tune at some point in their career, even if it was just jamming it out while warming up or something.
I've gotta agree with Thyrmfal on that. I'm not saying you have to like Sabbath to be a metalhead, but how one can be a metalhead without even knowing 'Sabbath Bloody Sabbath' is just beyond me. Maybe I'm just getting too damn old :|

OK, but my kid is 11 years old and she knows Sabbath bloody sabbath, Snowblind, Ironman and Paranoid off by heart. Y'all should hear my youngest one's version of Ironman...She used to start out by belting out "Ozzy lost his mind!!!" as loud as she could. That was when she was five, but now that she is a big girl (7), she's got the lyrics down pat, so no excuses!

Nah, Knarfi, I was talking to Bloodland. I mean, fuck, I'll bet ever metal band in creation has covered a Sabbath tune at some point in their career, even if it was just jamming it out while warming up or something.
I've gotta agree with Thyrmfal on that. I'm not saying you have to like Sabbath to be a metalhead, but how one can be a metalhead without even knowing 'Sabbath Bloody Sabbath' is just beyond me. Maybe I'm just getting too damn old :|

thinks change mate... wot pisses me off in the old school metal is the end they have been to... much of them has ended to become commercial.... i appriciate old school metal for their speciality and melody of the guitars though... every generation has its own pioneers... for me the pioneers of metal were dimmu first and then amon amarth... obviously i didn't jump straight to metal... first i experienced some rock stuff and so...

What happens in my country is that here are many posers, the kind of posers that think thay are someone coz they listen to iron maiden and old school... when in fact they would have a low level of culture and maybe only 3 or 4 songs of old school metal.... pfffff...fukin dickheads... actually i kind of like a more heavy and powerful genres of metal... coz the old school is too soft for my tastes (it isn't in reality.. but just for my tastes... coz now i have to explain everything or else you jump over me)

Man,ive got a couple hundred megs of Sabbath.Right now,im really liking 'Sleeping Village'.Reminds me of Santana...

OK, but my kid is 11 years old and she knows Sabbath bloody sabbath, Snowblind, Ironman and Paranoid off by heart. Y'all should hear my youngest one's version of Ironman...She used to start out by belting out "Ozzy lost his mind!!!" as loud as she could. That was when she was five, but now that she is a big girl (7), she's got the lyrics down pat, so no excuses!

You are a great, great mom.

I've actually had trouble with that... for all that both parents are metalheads, it has not been easy to pass the torch on to my boys. But they do like AA, especially when I showed them the Köln show with the Jomsvikingr fighting on stage.