Atrocious Humanity

thinks change mate... wot pisses me off in the old school metal is the end they have been to... much of them has ended to become commercial.... i appriciate old school metal for their speciality and melody of the guitars though... every generation has its own pioneers... for me the pioneers of metal were dimmu first and then amon amarth... obviously i didn't jump straight to metal... first i experienced some rock stuff and so...

What happens in my country is that here are many posers, the kind of posers that think thay are someone coz they listen to iron maiden and old school... when in fact they would have a low level of culture and maybe only 3 or 4 songs of old school metal.... pfffff...fukin dickheads... actually i kind of like a more heavy and powerful genres of metal... coz the old school is too soft for my tastes (it isn't in reality.. but just for my tastes... coz now i have to explain everything or else you jump over me)

Listening to bands like Iron Maiden doesn't make you a poser, though. Maiden is true class and skill, without selling out either. I do agree that some of the other ones have sold out tremendously. Metallica, for example.

Back on topic, no luck on finding the lyrics anyone?

OK, but my kid is 11 years old and she knows Sabbath bloody sabbath, Snowblind, Ironman and Paranoid off by heart. Y'all should hear my youngest one's version of Ironman...She used to start out by belting out "Ozzy lost his mind!!!" as loud as she could. That was when she was five, but now that she is a big girl (7), she's got the lyrics down pat, so no excuses!

umm the only band i know is black sabbath :Smug: i dont know the rest :lol:

I've actually had trouble with that... for all that both parents are metalheads, it has not been easy to pass the torch on to my boys. But they do like AA, especially when I showed them the Köln show with the Jomsvikingr fighting on stage.

lol man ur so lucky, both of my parents r religoius, thats y it took me time till i've founded metal, i mean i used to listen to rap, my soul was lost till i found the right way \m/, and when i started i havnt started with metalica or madien, or CoB, i started with amon amarth, thats y im a big freak on amon amarth :headbang: