ATT. Brent The New Cover?

Jun 2, 2002
Chicago area
Visit site
Hay bro, You should Post a Pic of the new Cover For all The TRUE ANTHRAX fans to see, Here on the Best Web Site on the Net. Hell and I dont think a single One of us would mind if you Put a lil pice of a new song or two either.. It would Kick"BIG Fat"604lb "Alpha Male" ass. Or mabey I'm just a "BORN AGAIN IDIOT" Who's been turned "INSIDE OUT" & "HOG TIED" and gently placed in a "KILLING BOX"soaking in "P&V"siping a "CUP OF JOE" and all I was tring to do was stay out of"HARMS WAY"!!

Peace To All My Friends.. And "TOAST TO THE EXTRAS"

Buddy Love Bomb......

I'm hoping we get at least one MP3 to sample from the blessed site before the album is released.
As for the album cover, I want it to be a surprise--waiting for me in the record store in the 'A's.

It's not done yet. To be honest I've only seen a fax of it. But even that looked really great. Ross can draw like a mother fucker.

I can't post anything without the band's approval or I get in trouble. They make me sit in time out and think about what I've done.

Anyway, it's all part of the marketing plan. Believe me you'll see it here first.