brent appreciation thread

Jono said:
brent doesn't deserve slag. you can tell by looking at the site it's temp. and he is being paid to moderate this board by the bands rules. he's the messanger it's not his fault Bush isn't involved in this reunion. Brent's always been a cool dude and right now he's doing his job. I don't think the new rules are all that harsh. I've said some shit against whats going on and he hasn't even warned me or anyone else. I'm glad he's still on tap and that they didn't hire some fucking web goon to take us out any time we wipe our asses with wadded paper as oposed to folded. Brent won't dissapoint. He's just trying to keep things civil with the influx of people being opposed to each other.
if we didn't have religion to wazge war over we'd wage war over shit like this.
stay cool Brent
-Jono-

brent , i have never met you but i just want to say one thing to you ......

:headbang: horns up man :headbang:

respect :worship:

He did a good job with the art on WCFYA, He's never pissed me off, and if I remember correctly he's a fellow Republican. He's alright in my book.

On the Republican National Committee- card carrying member, if you need proof that Republicans are evil, look no further.

If you can't get a long with me, you've confirmed you're a mangina. I'd rather have to huff Milano farts in an air tight chamber than moderate this crap but somebody's got to exterminate the trolls so we can have quasi-amusing, interesting conversations.

And as far as ripping on me, I've been called worse by better. It doesn't register really, I'm just too busy and too self obsessed. Just lay off the Jews, Italians, the Jewish-Italians and each other so I don't have to get involved in all the troll gang bangs.

yer fuckn Brent is the man ... ever since I saw that beautiful cameo of his in the MMD DVD passed out on the toilet floor I knew this lad was quality.

... and the fact the mother fucker is in the same industry as me - well fuck ... he get's my vote \m/