Attack of age-racists..

Naku ist krig

Jan 16, 2002
What is your opinion considering age and problem connected into it..
for example: do you tend to prejudge person by his/her physical age?
or do you think like little (between 12-16) teenager girls who suck their boyfriend´s dicks who are 25 -> "age is just a number! dah-h!"

And as we all know, I am the youngest of regular members in this forum. Yet.. I could almost say that I am almost managing with you "more mature" people.

What about your sexual directions.. which one do you like best, younger or older flesh?
for me it has always been older.. maybe I am just a sick puppy awaiting to be put to sleep :p

RealHazard, official teenansgtor. What derivative!

I'm never prejudiced against people based on their age, I've met 14 year old worth holding a conversation with, and older people who were total retards, as for having sex, I don't care if they're younger or older, as long as I like them and I don't go to jail for it.

Age-racist?
I do know that in the U.S. it's called ageism or ageist.

i'm 25 and i refuse to answer any of the above questions. :p

as far as conversation and mental skills go, what thanatos said applies to me too. though of course if you're younger you're also rougher. then again, other illnesses come with age. then again, bubububu.

rahvin.

imma have to go with the majority here (agree with thanatos). age is in no way a definite indicator of a person's maturity level. but for a long-term relationship, i don't mind someone younger as long as the gap isn't too wide...

I posted in this thread about an hour ago, but UM obviously didn't like my answer and the server crumbled, so for the sake of UM and you all i refuse to type it again :bah:

On the other hand, as it is widly known, copy/paste sometimes can be disastrous, this meaning you shall not be saved by the ordeal of reading my initial post.. here it goes:

I don't like conversations, so i'll talk about sex. :p
Young flesh sometimes seems tempting, for various reasons, but in the end older guys seem to know better what they're doing, they can be more reassuring i guess.
Then, maybe i should just stick to conversations. :p

Siren (control+v)

i would just go for about everyone provided they're not interested in me.

I think maturity depends on individual people and not their age. I've talked with people younger than me who are smart and reasonable... and have also found some older people who are quite stupid and idiotic.

For me, I strongly prefer older guys. I'd feel odd going out with someone younger than me, not really sure why either. Anyways, I like older men for quite a few reasons which I won't get into here...

rahvin said:
i'm 25 and i refuse to answer any of the above questions. :p

as far as conversation and mental skills go, what thanatos said applies to me too. though of course if you're younger you're also rougher. then again, other illnesses come with age. then again, bubububu.

rahvin.

what are you doing in these forums, grandad? :lol:

Reactions: Siren