Attack of age-racists..

I'm probably the oldest person who posts on your forum, so I've got a different vantage point, perhaps.

I'd argue that age is not just a number -- there are cultural differences w/ each passing decade and, in terms of having common ground, once age disparities span two or more decades, you really start to see/feel it . . . that said, I actively seek out companions of all ages -- my social circle consists primarily of those much younger than I (because of my musical tastes), whereas the colleagues I tend to socialize outside the office w/ are always much older -- because of my spiritual beliefs: it is important I look to everyone whose path crosses mine as a potential teacher, so it would be extremely counterproductive to limit myself only to those closer to my age.

Sexually, I prefer younger men (ten years is generally the average, but there have been some even twice that in recent times) and women who are closer to my age or older.

Reactions: Naku ist krig
RealHazard and Tristessa:
I'm younger than both of you.

A lot of people call morons "the 13 year old idiots" or "the 14 year old pimple faced morons" but a lot of the morons are older. Most of the youngest people are among the smartest.

Steve

Reactions: Tristessa
I'd never judge a person based on age. Basically a person should get to know someone before making any judgements anyway. Don't judge a book by its cover, I guess.

I think eventually it depends on the people involved in the relationship.. other people might find it refreshing to have a girlfriend much younger than them (as veil), but others might start thinking she's too immature for them, she's not covering their needs, and try to change her, after a while. :err:

Siren (just rambling)

If there is age racism it is only because 98% of all young people and inexperienced and refuse to see it. They dont understand until they look back to their own mistakes, the same one they could had avoided if they only listened....

yet the older people have become what they are by being younger people who didn't listen and so on i guess. it somehow evens out.

plus, i'm gonna beat darkness eternal on the head with me cane!

rahvin.

I've seen three UM users younger than me: Joel In Flames, The Metal Azz(what a surprise he's younger... look at his name) and I forgot who the other is. The most immature perosn I've seen is 35.

Steve

Probably shouldn't post 2 in a row, but I also wanted to say this.

On another board I post on, I didn't have my birthday down, and people thought I was in my 20's by how I acted. I surprised them, especially considering most of the people there are around that age and act less mature.

Steve

Steve420 said:
The most immature perosn I've seen is 35.
So you mean there's someone more immature than rahvin around here? :confused:

Siren (j/k, don't kill me please :D )

I just noticed that I have awful prejudices considering persons younger than me.

np: DT - Skywards