attendance at metal shows in the US

Depends where you go, completely. You should definitely consider The Eagle's Club in Milwaukee(WI) and Station 4 in St. Paul(MN) if you want a good turnout. Then, I'd get to see you guys twice, too! Yes, I'm quite biased for my local area.

Sector 7-G is not the biggest place in the world, but it needs a good reputation. Like I said, a real big show like this would bring a huge crowd. Again, this place is in Augusta,GA.

A US tour would kick ass.

Like Contraband-rew said it depends. Each area is different and it would depend on who was supporting you or who you were supporting.

I really hope you would come to Phoenix (Arizona, well Tempe is where the most popular venues are (I would say Marquee Theater and The Clubhouse)) when you do the tour

Chicago almost always has a good turnout for metal shows, at least he ones that I attend.

Would be cool to see a Cryptopsy, Quo Vadis, Neuraxis, Martyr tour or something!

I think QV, Grave, and Martyr would be an awesome show. Grave and Dismember are doing a tour here in the spring/summer since the winter tour had to get cancelled. Anyone know if its going to be both of them for that tour or are they each doing a seperate one?

well I'm in LA and the shows sell out often here depending on which venue you are dealing with. anywhere from 500 to 1000 sometimes 2000 ppl?

the wiltern is a kickass venue. Specially if you get a tour like QV, Neuraxis, Kataklysm, and Augury :p

Höðr;5658021 said:
A US tour would kick ass.

Like Contraband-rew said it depends. Each area is different and it would depend on who was supporting you or who you were supporting.

I really hope you would come to Phoenix (Arizona, well Tempe is where the most popular venues are (I would say Marquee Theater and The Clubhouse)) when you do the tour

Clubhouse or Marquee would be perfect. And if you guys get a good headlining act (which I'm assuming you guys will be opening) I'm sure the fans will pour in. Shows in AZ get pretty big...plus I will push you guys so much. Definetly one of my top 10 bands ever...sorry about the fanboism. :p

Come to http://www.jaxxroxx.com in Springfield, VA. It ranges from 500-700, and has many sell-outs due to being a main venue for metal in the area. It also has excellent sound and lights. Check out that site for specs, and any other info that you may need. From that, you will see that it should definitely be part of your US tour! Maybe you could have Necrophagist on the bill (among others), as they just played there a month or two ago.

In my opinion, Quo shouls be on a tour w/ Arsis, Augury,The Faceless, and Necrophagist.
The line-up would have to go like this: The Faceless, Arsis, Augury, Quo Vadis, and Necrophagist as the main event. Each band should get 8 songs.

The san francisco bay area has a pretty large metal base, and for venues... you could check out the Warfield or shoreline (although you would need to have a pretty big show to be at shoreline).

ohh in kansas maybe 100-200. kansas doesnt get enough good bands coming through. the best venue would be the Beaumont club in kansas city. i dont know how awesome of crowd it would be but if you guys did come i will be the guy on the center rail going crazy.

i don't know how hard it is to book but i know the turnout for most of the shows i've seen at BB Kings in the city have been pretty good. Tickets are usually a little pricey but i wouldnt mind spending a little more money to fuckin see you guys! I know it was pretty packed when i saw overkill there, i've seen Finntroll which was a pretty good turnout, and a bunch of death metal/black metal shows there and i know thats where both Immortal and Emperor are playing on their tours....so that seems to be the hot spot, i would say a few hundred people attendance. Do please come to the states, i would much appreciate it!

:headbang: Keep it Brutal:headbang:
~Metal Mel (LIDM/NYDM)~

I second BB Kings if you are looking to tour in the NY/NJ area. Another decent one would be the Trocadero in Philadelphia.

Book a good tour and don't tag along with a shit-ass band unless you want a bunch of dicks to show up cus Jersey's got a big (and annoying) hardcore scene. There's a lot of places in New Jersey that I'd stay away from. Then again it could be good for promotion/ticket sales but in general don't expect a big turnout unless there are a few local and totally irrelevant bands on the venue.