ATTENTION all towering creepy bastards!!!

Tide In Mind Out

ct_thrash
Mar 5, 2002
so..yah...we need a history....this is what i've thought of, you all need to think of some stuff too and we can collectively come up with something incredibly retarded:
mmkay...years ago, there's a crazy lumberjack couple in west virginia(or canada??) and they have a kid, thebigyetti, who decides later he wants brothers and sisters, but since his mother couldn't have kids anymore(lumberjacking accident), they have to kidnap some...so first they go to illinois and kidnap the little boy later known as hellson yayberg, then they go up to maryland and kidnap the squid boy, then they come down to texas and kidnap me, pippie. and so we have to live in a pit in the woods along with our new big brother....and we experience horrible things and thus become insanely morbid ourselves...years of watching the yetti make glockenspiels out of human skin and bones was probably the least disturbing of all we were put through...also, we are incredibly jealous of all slighty privileged children, and that is why we burned down the elementary school and took the principal back to our pit for torture....and that's all i've goto_O

Hellson loves it!!!
bowdown.gif

Other bits we came up with included the long lost demo tape that was made which included recordings of the dying victims, each member put in separate sanitariums to increase security... etc. :evillaff:
sgrin.gif

ct_thrash said:
so..yah...we need a history....this is what i've thought of, you all need to think of some stuff too and we can collectively come up with something incredibly retarded:
mmkay...years ago, there's a crazy lumberjack couple in west virginia(or canada??) and they have a kid, thebigyetti, who decides later he wants brothers and sisters, but since his mother couldn't have kids anymore(lumberjacking accident), they have to kidnap some...so first they go to illinois and kidnap the little boy later known as hellson yayberg, then they go up to maryland and kidnap the squid boy, then they come down to texas and kidnap me, pippie. and so we have to live in a pit in the woods along with our new big brother....and we experience horrible things and thus become insanely morbid ourselves...years of watching the yetti make glockenspiels out of human skin and bones was probably the least disturbing of all we were put through...also, we are incredibly jealous of all slighty privileged children, and that is why we burned down the elementary school and took the principal back to our pit for torture....and that's all i've goto_O
you are insane.
-neal

or i could be a ultra tr00 satanist and cover myself w/ corpse paint and fake blood. and only wear REALLY TIGHT black leather and bullet belts and spiked wrists. and call myself a one word name w/ a pointless "honorable" title like Lord Azgardon or just a gay one word name like Methelios. then i can bitch about how yall arent tr00, gri/V\, or necr0. and when im not w/ the band im out in the woods w/ my axe acting like a troll and chanting NORSK ARYSK BLACK METAL WWWWRRRRROOOOOAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!

its difficult thinking up a history when all thats ever on my mind is what's to come :D

but I'll come up with some ideas next chance I get..

Ihreil Junkenstein said:
"NORSK ARYSK BLACK METAL WWWWRRRRROOOOOAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!"

The first thing the littles yettis learn to say.

thats the second thing the first thing is:

SSSAAAATTTTAAANNNNNNUUUUUSSSS!!!