Attention Bootleggers:

D

dead4skin9mask5

I record and trade shows through snail mail and via FTP. If you are planning on recording any future shows, please let me know. I will be willing to trade a reasonable ratio. PM me if you are interested in trading NON-MP3 sourced audio bootlegs.
-Will Bozarth

Your email message has been idle and this link has become inactive. To access the link, close this window and return to your MSN Hotmail Message. Then click the browser's Refresh button or close your message and reopen it.

:p

god, what a shitty list...I don't even think the few maiden and megadeth he has can redeem it....ugh.....

And I cant be arsed repeating AGAIN who the Goddess is.

now, instead of making a WHOLE FUCKING SENTENCE, you EASILY could have just said her name, which is like 2 words...retard.

And yeah, I don't like those bands, there is a reason..THEY.SUCK.

Don't even bother trying to pass NIN off as good.please....don't.

Hehe, Im a NIN fan too!.. as for a bootleg of it.. hmmm... maybe not.

Anyways, back on topic, hopefully that fucking London Opeth show comes in the mail tommorow!..hmm btw, 495, would you also trade for a VCD?. One of my leafs in this Opeth tree is offering me an Opeth VCD from Paris in 2001. So if I get both those in the next few weeks, do you want a pm? haha.

oh yeah, NIN is great, shitty musicianship, retarded FUCKWIT LYRICS and a singer who sounds like a down-syndrome patient on crack.

OH YEAH.

and I guess I havent heard media whores like...

A Perfect Circle
Amen
...And You Will Know Us By The Trail Of Dead
Beck
At The Drive In
Audioslave
clutch
coldplay
counting crows
the cure
blur
deftones
foo fighters
guns n roses
green day
jimmy eat world
korn
machine head
manic street preachers
marylin manson
incubus
nirvana
oasis
offspring
pearl jam
pitchshifter
prodigy

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH
SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT
GETTING THE PICTURE?

How about you go eat a bucket full of this corporate shit you cock rascal.

He's the racist!!!

I said I would call him gay...and for some odd reason he took offense to that...then he went and called me an inbred fuckwit and fucktard.

Don't you fucking blame me.DONT DO IT!!!!!!!

OLIVES!!!

AAAK, RUSSLE CROWE

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEFHEJSL
hey oZZLe OzzlE, bahl!, BAHK!

teapot said to the-

pPRriiiiinNTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

stick to the speed JUNIOR

muffinmuffinmuffinmuffinmuffinmuffinmuffinmuffinmuffinmuffinmuffinmuffinmuffinmuffin
muffinmuffinmuffinmuffinmuffinmuffinmuffin

AND KITTY,DONT GO, awaaaaaaaaay, said the pREIST TO.........................................................................BOB.