Attention Bootleggers:

I'M OUT OF ORDER??????

YOURE OUT OF ORDER!!!!!!!!!!

dumb tire boy....................................*plop*

shicky shicky shicky shicky shicky shicky

"yes, I would enjoy a brick of apple cyder.....MIIIIISSSSSSSTTERRR JONESSS, SAVE ME"

rain, rain, RAIN

thats ALL you ever do....but oh yes, there IS sugar in chocolate

DIANA SAID BLUE
DIANA SAID BLUE
DIANA SAID BLUE

metalathiest said:
Hehe, Im a NIN fan too!.. as for a bootleg of it.. hmmm... maybe not.

Anyways, back on topic, hopefully that fucking London Opeth show comes in the mail tommorow!..hmm btw, 495, would you also trade for a VCD?. One of my leafs in this Opeth tree is offering me an Opeth VCD from Paris in 2001. So if I get both those in the next few weeks, do you want a pm? haha.

yessir i do! :)

WIFE...well, john said raisins are vegetables, LOGIC IS CRUMBLING

FIGHT THE SYSTEM
the path to solice felt in vain....lies within my dryer

....follow the apostasy!.......................and get some marshmellows along the way............he'll show you the way...along the edge of orange and around the corner of toaster, beyond the realms of pizza

tell me to shut the fuck up....and I'll shut the fuck up

tell me to shut the fuck up again...and penguin will tell you where to go.....PH333333R ME

do itdo itdo itdo itdo itdo it

nancy carrigan.

alright, here's a notion!

YOU ASK FOR BOOTLEGS OF ANY BAND
ON A NEVERMORE MESSAGE BOARD

now where is the fucking logic in that?
oh, forgive me, THERE ISNT ANY

If you specified nevermore...I may understand, but you didnt, actually, this is like the 2nd or 3rd (or maybe more) timth you did it

you COULD have bumped old threads, but you didnt, you made new ones for some BIZZZAAAAAAARE reason.

Now think about this, you are registered on a website connected to MULTIPLE message boards meant for discussion on either metal in general, or a wide variety of metal bands.

Now think, think REAL HARD, you COULD seek out individual bands at individual message boards or go to the general discussion and give THAT a shot.
I think......maybe, JUST MAYBE, you got a better chance of getting an emperor (for arguments sake and the fact that they FUCKING OWN) bootleg at the opeth board instead of the nevermore one.

Also, this may give you something to think about, YOU GOT WISDOM FROM A RETARDED PENGUIN.

*sad penguin turns into a hostile penguin*
*hostile penguin turns into a horny penguin*
*hostile horny angry penguin gets arrested for rape*
*getting arrested makes me a saaad penguin......*

simply put, i dont want to go to other message boards. i put the message here, because i know there a few bootleg collectors/traders on here, so i figured i would try it out over here. if i have no luck, then oh well. what does it matter to you, anyway?

I can get pretty much any Led Zeppelin bootleg in existence, just don't ask me to, cause I'm sooo lazy, and that involves making phone calls.