Attention: Gold Badge Members

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
I just sent out the first email of the new year. If you did not receive it, please check your spam settings before contacting me. If you have an AOL account, you may wish to consider switching your gold badge email address as I continue to get blacklisted as a "spammer" from them because of the size of my mailing list.

If you have problems, please let me know.

Glenn

Thanks for the heads up, Glenn. I had to check my spam (otherwise I might have missed out). Your e-mail is now in my Yahoo! address book though, so hopefully I won't miss any more important e-mails from you.

I too will be renewing my 2 gold badges for this year ... just need to collect the funds from the boyfriend. :heh: :Shedevil:

varies year to year, but there's something like a 3 year wait list, I think, and it's a matter of people not renewing theirs that make more avalible.

Seriosuly? Man, that sucks! Well, I can't make it EVERY year; so I'd not even think about trying to get one, & then not being able to go when I finally was at the front of the line.:erk: Maybe if d I could win the lottery I'd go for it, as I'd be able to go every year!