ATTENTION - URGENT News - Official Katatonia.com update

jesse

living, breathing
Apr 29, 2001
Solitary Refinement
www.daylightdies.com
"ATTENTION - Urgent news" - November 5th, 2oo1

Due to a sudden illness within the Opeth band, the 4 first dates have been cancelled and the first date that the tour will start on is Monday, November 12, in Metz, France. The dates after that remains the same as posted. Check concerts section @ www.katatonia.com for the latest updates.

just forwarded the news on 2 french metal newsgroups ...
i had some friends who were planning to see Opeth & Katatonia the 11st in Lille ... :(
i am lucky, i'll see katatonia on the 2 first dates (still not sure for Metz, but ...) :) of the tour

instead, i'm thining about martin's health. yeah,
sucks about missing the show, but i
think lung surgery is far more
serious. good to know he's
recovering fast!!

Originally posted by nogs00
instead, i'm thining about martin's health. yeah,
sucks about missing the show, but i
think lung surgery is far more
serious. good to know he's
recovering fast!!

hmn, i thought Martin would be coming back for the other dates :confused: isn't he? are they turing wiothout him or with him?

Well, fucking nice.
Me and my girlfriend lost 1500 bucks cauz this shit.
I has no access to internet and just seen this info right before "live-show"
Im fucking happy... I moved from Moscow for see this show, got vacation in fighting with bosses....well this suxx

Originally posted by _Transparent_

hmn, i thought Martin would be coming back for the other dates :confused: isn't he? are they turing wiothout him or with him?

aparently, he'll be there. here's an official quote:
"He's now recovered and is ready to KICK YOUR ASSES! Needless to say, so is the rest of Opeth! " -opeth.com

Originally posted by ColdDarkNord
Well, fucking nice.
Me and my girlfriend lost 1500 bucks cauz this shit.
I has no access to internet and just seen this info right before "live-show"
Im fucking happy... I moved from Moscow for see this show, got vacation in fighting with bosses....well this suxx

Man! That is BEYOND fucked up dude. I cannot believe you flew all the way from Russia to Holland, only to find out the gig was cancelled. Competely awful.. wish this information could have gotten to you beforehand. Damnit.. well, do something worthy while you there at least.. smoke some good weed, or something.. anything.. damn.