Attn: All Last.fm Users

dcowboys311

Sep 13, 2005
Atlanta, GA
Want to help promote ProgPower with just one click of the mouse?

Join this group!
http://www.last.fm/group/ProgPower+USA

It's an easy way to increase the festival's visibility and get the word out there to those who don't know about PP. Just click the 'Join' button under the group's name and you're in.

Don't use last.fm? Sign up! It's a great site, especially if you're like me and enjoy keeping track of your listening habits. Thanks to it, I'm able to view my listening history since 2005. Pretty interesting stuff, and it's a great resource to find out about new bands and shows.

Thanks again for stepping up; we really appreciate any help with the fest's promotion!

~Jen

Joined.

I am Gyges_Mauler, but I don't really use last.fm for anything other than the fact that I like numbers.

Was a member until recently when I found it to much of a hassle to get plugins for rhaspsody, pandora, and foobar... Then I remembered that i might see symphony x in may and realized I needed an account to at least remember concert dates. Username: ApolloTheWisest

I think it's cool that Voyager commented on our Last.fm RSVP event! Really looking forward to their set..

~Jen