ATTN : All Soulseekers

cedarbreed

Don't mean nothin'
Dec 9, 2001
A Nation on Fire
I'M NOT SHARING A NATURAL DISASTER FFS !!!

I don't know why it appears in my shared, but it isn't shared actually. it's no use trying to get it, it won't work, and if you insist too much and screw my connection by making the queue 300 files long, it's gonna piss me off and I'll ban you.

cedarbreed said:

I don't know why it appears in my shared, but it isn't shared actually. it's no use trying to get it, it won't work, and if you insist too much and screw my connection by making the queue 300 files long, it's gonna piss me off and I'll ban you.
:OMG:

great to see that the album is not in soulseek yet, and if you put "are you there", there are only 2 or 3 results :cool:

or my soulseek sucks?? :erk:

cedarbreed said:

Then fix your problem and don't try to take it out on us.

cedarbreed said:

where did you get the promo in the first place you bastard?what you french have wes dont?bah :)

John Carvajal said:
I mean if they are gonna release A NAtural In US??
OH!

I figure KOCH will, like usual. They didn't seem to handle 'afdte' very well though. I don't believe I ever saw a single copy in any stores, other than this one place that had their promo copy for sale in the used bin for $8.

Man, I miss this other shop that closed up, Record Revolution, that used to just give their promo stuff away. I even got the Carcass bloodbag off that place.

John Carvajal said:
I found it "promo" dont know what to do :erk:
autor: flaite666 :ill:

I'm "lucky", unless there's a link I can push to make the music play, I'm lost, so I don't even have to consider it. Anyway, only 3 weeks to go, no biggie.