attn: archenar

Achernar said:
Danny won the lottery and he's gonna buy the whole liverpool team.
:OMG: wait till i tell vera to tell gladys to tell edna to tell pearl ooooooo
pensioners.jpg

do you work with grannie hairdoes most of the time?

susie, if you have long hair and it's getting dry, what kind of products would you advice besides scissors?

siderea said:
do you work with grannie hairdoes most of the time?

susie, if you have long hair and it's getting dry, what kind of products would you advice besides scissors?
No do i fuck i would crack up if i had to do twirlies all day :D and i would recommend before drying hair a serum on the ends and after a wax to smooth it out, but it depends on hair type also :)

yeah Danny above all drop Houllier and Heskey! Then let them young player like LeTallec and Pongolle have a try before throwing away money for some badass superstar. Well, too late i reckon they bought Cisse already.....a forward....ffs what about the midfield, i mean it's not that Pool has some bad forwards innit? Hope they won't start buying only players on positions they don't actually need, like Real Madrid buying five central forwards and 6 central mids, having a really bad defence. Ah well...

"Money, get away.
Get a good job with good pay and you're okay.
Money, it's a gas.
Grab that cash with both hands and make a stash.
New car, caviar, four star daydream,
Think I'll buy me a football team."

ah yeah. but maybe they bought cisse cause they want to get rid of owen at last... o_O chelsea + real madrid still have to make their super tranfer of the year so....?

i guess Owen really likes to stay in Liverpool but he will realize that if Pool won't make it into the CL, that it's time for him to leave, cause someone with his potential it is necessary to play in the CL.

Morpheus said:
i guess Owen really likes to stay in Liverpool but he will realize that if Pool won't make it into the CL, that it's time for him to leave, cause someone with his potential it is necessary to play in the CL.
Now Now you behave yourself ok, i hear what your sayin :Smug:

:D he's my fave player, i got a signed football from years ago with Ian Rush and all the team on its a good old fashioned casie :)