Nathali..

I actually meant remove the whole passage
clearly people find it disturbing
the difference between when I posted it and when you posted it in the sig is
a. people in the thread can read it in context
b. if they don't want to see it anymore, they won't go in the thread
in your case they will see it anywhere you post.

U could have said that from the begining

at the beginning I didn't mind...I mean if it's not disturbing anyone then there's no problem...and the people who read the thread shouldn't be disturbed if they read my other posts there.
Someone got hurt because of my words and it makes me feel shitty...it should make you feel shitty too

nope...wasn't repped
there's no post to rep me about except the original one and there I also made clear the purpose of me posting it...so why would I get bad rep anyway?

OK- I'm here, you got my attention!:)
Sorry for having been so neglective of late. Things are really stirring in my private life. Or rather I should say- finally I have a private life.:p So you all be happy for me. As for Blacken- I owe you some apologies and I can tell you this matter will be handled this week.

Hugs,
Nathalie

ohh! i'm happy for you! I remember you telling me about it a little when we met in England :)

Hey Kenneth, :) :)

Nooo, this is all very recent, so nothing tied in with stuff I told you in March.
Actually, I met a Dutch guy- lo and behold I have a boyfriend and he is not even Israeli or Jewish, who could have imagined such a thing???:rolleyes:
He is in a band called Delain- if you like female fronted metal, you should check them out @
www.delain.nl
The band was founded by the former keyboard player of Within Temptation, but son't expect Delain to sound like them or any other Dutch female fronted metal band.

@ Paradoxile>>> WTF man?? It seems like you developed a consience all of a sudden. I think I might have kicked some sense into you hehehe :lol:

The conscience was always there...along with the corky and sometimes (non intentional)offensive sense of humour.I'll do anythink for a joke because laughter is a cure.

it's the kinky me who asked for "the kick"...and the kinky you who gave it to me.

The conscience was always there...along with the corky and sometimes (non intentional)offensive sense of humour.I'll do anythink for a joke because laughter is a cure.

it's the kinky me who asked for "the kick"...and the kinky you who gave it to me.
Your offensive sense of humor is nothing compared to mine. Remember that.

How come nobody wants to give me a kick in the bum? :(

yes your sense of humour is indeed more offensive.

have you asked for a kick? I'm sure some of the girls in this forum would love to kick your ass real hard.
I would personally tear you a new asshole if I was a girl.
and hey...you can always ask the dancers in the nudey bar to kick you.
getting kicked by a naked chick > getting kicked by a dressed chick

What makes you think I wouldn't want a girl to give me a little beating? I'm into kinky shit.
I'd actually rather get kicked by a naked chick in heels, but clothed is fine too.
I would ask the ones at the nudie bar, but I would probably get kicked out or even banned.
Never found any of the S&M clubs.

I'm flattered that you would like to kick my ass, but I don't swing that way :p . Besides, do you really think you could take me?