Nathali..

Metal head- is there any other topic you can talk about??? I do hope so.
Well, get me a tciket to the US and Ill kick your ass. But thats all- get it
I also hope there is something else I can talk about.
Oooh, I am intrigued by your generous offer. But it won't be the same knowing that Ilan got his butt kicked first :(

Nope, you be da practice, biyotch. Dey need to have experience for me, biyatch.
I'm going to do laundry, and use bleeyatch, biyatch.

Did you just go Jamie Kennedy on my ass?
are you using white humour on me, nigga?
what's wrong with you, boy?
I'm gonna smack you upside yer head if you don't use Chappelle's stuff next time

Hey Kenneth, :) :)

Nooo, this is all very recent, so nothing tied in with stuff I told you in March.
Actually, I met a Dutch guy- lo and behold I have a boyfriend and he is not even Israeli or Jewish, who could have imagined such a thing???:rolleyes:
He is in a band called Delain- if you like female fronted metal, you should check them out @
www.delain.nl
The band was founded by the former keyboard player of Within Temptation, but son't expect Delain to sound like them or any other Dutch female fronted metal band.

@ Paradoxile>>> WTF man?? It seems like you developed a consience all of a sudden. I think I might have kicked some sense into you hehehe :lol:
awesomeness!! thanks for the tip :)

Did you just go Jamie Kennedy on my ass?
are you using white humour on me, nigga?
what's wrong with you, boy?
I'm gonna smack you upside yer head if you don't use Chappelle's stuff next time
I actually got that bleeyatch line off of a racist website that happens to have the funniest jokes I've ever read hahahahaha

Kenneth- thanks for posting about the thing this forum is about- music.
Guys, sometimes I'm getting really tired of all your bla bla about nothing. Couldnt you just open a topic for that and refrain from posting the same discussion in every topic?
I kinda feel the forum here lost the atmosphere that was here before and I miss it. Why don't you just post a bit about the place you come from, the music scene overthere and let's not forget what brought us here: Orphaned Land!

i do read a lot but i don't write much unless i have something to add :)

i will now add that i miss you guys who i met in person, and that i very very very much look forward to ORwarriOR :D :kickass:

i do read a lot but i don't write much unless i have something to add :)

i will now add that i miss you guys who i met in person, and that i very very very much look forward to ORwarriOR :D :kickass:

same here
plus I heard the samples of your songs and you rock!
can't wait to hear the vocals

cheers

Yeah! How else would people here know that I am vulgar, perverted, opinionated, pretentious etc
but with a heart of gold :saint:

being opinionated is not neccessarily a bad thing...you know the whole stand up for what's right thing.

you should also remember one thing...having a heart of gold makes you metal...because gold is metal

and those rappers can wear all the bling bling they want...they still get to wear metal instead of being metal

do I hear someone saying "Word"?

do I hear someone saying "Word"?
word.jpg