ATTN BRITS

Chavs are perky, friendly little future businessmen, always dressed to the nines and full of classic British wit and humour.
A true tribute to the Isles I say!

Lily Allen is chavtastic.

Can't stand her.

I recall one of my friends worked on a fashion magazine editorial and Lily Allen was featured in it. She said that she had these crazy demands. In certain shots she'd be wearing a $5000 dress but refused to wear the shoes they provided for her. She said something to the extent of "I only wear my 1984 white Nike trainers, nothing else". Part of her getting the press was her wearing the complete outfit, but she refused. Stupid girl.

Chavs:
chav.JPG

They look like drunken Irish OI! wanks.

so i went searching for chav pictures. the first one that came up was a naked guy with a raging boner. then a bunch of pictures of people in tan plad. is that the trademark? i must know more on this cultural phenomenon.

oddly enough, while writing this, SOD's "kill yourself" came up on the playlist hehehe
~gR~

then a bunch of pictures of people in tan plad. is that the trademark? i must know more on this cultural phenomenon.

The tan plaid pattern is the trademark style of clothing company called burnerry. For whatever reason chavs seem to think it is the epitome of cool and thus a lot of chavs wear it. It has become pretty much synonymous with chav culture.

I love brits but here's a question I was discussing with a co-worker. Would being a dentist in England be a good job opportunity of failed potential?

(a) You could be the lone dentist with an endless source of patients...or (b)no one goes to the dentist anyways. I think the second is a bit more realistic.

I love brits but here's a question I was discussing with a co-worker. Would being a dentist in England be a good job opportunity of failed potential?

(a) You could be the lone dentist with an endless source of patients...or (b)no one goes to the dentist anyways. I think the second is a bit more realistic.

:lol: