Attn: Chicago peeps...Twelfth Gate - All Ages Show!!! Sun, April 24th

"Peeps"?????
So, let's get this straight. You desire to attract an audience of chicken hatchlings, wandering around pecking aimlessly at the floor as you play or you want the venue to be filled with the marshmallow confection of that name? Which one is it?
Forgive me for my lack of understanding....I only speak English.....not primate.
:Smug:

Darth Kur said:
"Peeps"?????
So, let's get this straight. You desire to attract an audience of chicken hatchlings, wandering around pecking aimlessly at the floor as you play or you want the venue to be filled with the marshmallow confection of that name? Which one is it?
Forgive me for my lack of understanding....I only speak English.....not primate.
:Smug:

:p I'm actually partial to the marshmallow confection. Honestly, I couldn't think of anything to say...and "people" or "metalheads" are not only implied, but would take up too much room in the subject...causing part of my subject to get chopped.

I was waiting for someone to have an issue with that...at least you didn't make a racial comment, and I'm proud of you for that. ;)

If you have a better idea, please let me know for future reference.

Thanks!