Attn: Chicago UMers

The Ozzman

Melted by feels
Sep 17, 2006
In My Kingdom Cold
I am going to be in the Chicago area next weekend. I will be around the Oak Park area and I am not sure if I will be hitting up downtown for my sister's birthday. This is more of a roll call for who is in the area and if you all might want to meet up on Saturday night if there is time

Dave is probably at some swank party as we speak. In fact, it's probably at one of his mansions. Chances are he's drinking a protein shake out of a solid gold blender right now. That's just the way it goes when you have a social circle of 400+ people.

Dave is probably at some swank party as we speak. In fact, it's probably at one of his mansions. Chances are he's drinking a protein shake out of a solid gold blender right now. That's just the way it goes when you have a social circle of 400+ people. But later he will be on Myspace and be asking random girls to go out with him so he can lose his virginity.

fyp

I'm going to be southwest of the city. Willow Park, I think

I will also be in Orland Park since my brother-in-law's sister lives there. I doubt I will make it into the city this time, but we'll see.