ATTN Death in the Foresters

well i decided i don't wanna go that badly. after looking at upcomming shows from the bands i REALLY wanna see (locals) and the fact that i'll have to sit through a bunch of bands i really would rather not see to see immolation, i'm gonna pass. 30 bux for this and the gas and tolls to get there isn't worth it (well normally it would, but i've wasted enough of my parents money on nevermore and other upcomming shows that will be before then). if it were 20 i'd have more incentive to go there along with it NOT lasting til 3am (and/or the band i wanna see not going on til 1am). steve said he has to back out due to family commitments, and those are my reasons to back out. Jen (Gubrathcoille) still wants to go, but she will have to wait to see the locals with me another time, unless someone on here is from LI and is nice enough to let her go with you.

Will, you guys should try to get on one of the Jaxx localpalooza shows this summer. If you can garner enough fans to come down and sell tickets to, its a pretty good opportunity.