ATTN: GERMANS, I NEED YOUR HELP

Erik

New Metal Member
Oct 10, 2001
southernmost voyage
What's the best (cheapest/easiest/fastest) way to get from FRANKFURT to BAD BERKA? Looking for ways to book trainz, buses, etc. THX IN ADVANCE.

Erik said:
there once was a man named ali
whose internet name was jaykeel-ey
he shat up my thread,
though not the one about bread,
this line is ali rhyme number three

LOL (no really, I read that like 3 times, especially the last line).

San Open Air should be good, especially with D666 playing. Here, hope this link helps. Probably not but oh well. :loco:

Erik said:
pretty sure this is MAIN

Well. if you go by plane, I guess it is.. but according to www.stadtplandienst.de the other place is almost in the middle of both...
well most convienieant, probably not cheapest way to get there is http://www.bahn.de (click on international guests, if it's too much German), they do have special offers for early bookers etc.

you might as well try http://www.deutsche-touring.de for busses
or
http://www.mitfahrzentrale.de/ (all in German though) as the cheapest way by getting a ride with somebody.

If that is too complicated or you won't get to your destination to your desired time, you might think about a rental car, but they might be hellish expensive.

For the cheapest accomodation I can recommend www.hospitalityclub.org =D there are people in the smallest towns offering sleeping places.

lizard said:
radiobabe is a fount of knowledge!

HAhaha... well I know how to use the internet and organized all my journeys to forlorn places such as to storåsfestivalen ... since one of my addictions is travelling... hmm

Erik said:
this will be ryanair

that's a different airport then? how would we get into frankfurt and how much would that cost?

dude, that should be displayed on the ryanair website. they usually have busses going straight to city centers/main stations, have no clue about the costs, but it must say on the website, if you browse them.
Can't be more expensive than the flytoget in Oslo *rollseyes*, guess it will be something between 5 and 15 euro

Flughafen Frankfurt-Hahn/Frankurt-Hahn Airport:
Bushaltestelle direkt vor dem Terminal/Bus stop in front of the terminal building

Gesamtfahrtdauer/Total time one way: 1 h. 45 min.

Frankfurt Main-Train-Station:
Bus-Stop at Stuttgarter Street/corner Mannheimer Street. Bus-Stop is marked with a "RYANAIR/Bohr" sign. It is located on the south-side of the main-train-station.

Fahrpreise pro Person/Strecke/fares per person/way
Erwachsene / adults 12,00 €
Kinder bis 7 Jahre / children up to 7 years 6,00 €
Tagesticket - Nur für Erwachsene (24h gültig) 16,00 €
Round trip - for adults only (24 hours): 16,00 €
Sperrige Gepäckstücke (z. B. Fahrräder, Surfbretter) 6,00 €
Bulky goods/luggage (bicycle, surfboard) 6,00 €

Fahrscheinverkauf nur beim Fahrer / tickets available only from driver on the bus
Sitzplatzreservierungen sind grundsätzlich nicht möglich / seat reservation is not possible.

more questions?