attn: Kitty Star

I'm not denying that at all. I left the fucking country for 3 months as soon as he was elected for a reason, because I was too ashamed to say where I was from. I have since decided that we have to make the best of having the govenator here in our state and pray that people see the error of their ways and do not re-elect him.

Well we can knock the whole nation down into the dirt just by mentioning George W. Personally I'd accept Arnold as a state govenor with more warmth than some Texas hick as president of the country.

Kitty Star, to remove some of the heat from this debate and put it back in your pants where it belongs, "Tantas curvas y mi sin frenas, Quieres bailar conmigo in la cama sin pantalones? Ahora por favor?"

0sm0se said:
Kitty Star, to remove some of the heat from this debate and put it back in your pants where it belongs, "Tantas curvas y mi sin frenas, Quieres bailar conmigo in la cama sin pantalones? Ahora por favor?"

Solamente en tus sueños y todavia tendria pantalones!

PS. There is no heat at all to this debate. I love Alex and he knows it. We're just fuckin around with eachother. Right A-dog?