ATTN: NAD

Erik

New Metal Member
Oct 10, 2001
southernmost voyage
the nintendo revolution will be able to play turbografx games (from an archive of downloadable classics)

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6146528.html

:eek:

i'm only pasting this because you're the only person i know that ever had a turbografx and anyway i think the revolution is looking like it's going to be really neat! WILL THIS MARK THE FIRST OCCASION ERIK GETS A GAMING CONSOLE SINCE THE GOD DAMN SUPER NINTENDO? WHO KNOWS!

BONK!!!!

bash.png

awesome. my buddy had a turbografx and i always thought it was the wierdest, most redundant console. genesis owned though

Oh wow, how awesome!

TurboGrafx totally shit all over [/J.] all the other consoles in it's day, particularly the CD and SuperCD games. I always got mad when magazines were biased against it since it was unpopular, even the "classics" from that system, most of the magazines could only say "well, it's okay. I guess." Chodes.

Later I owned a SNES as well because I simply could not resist Final Fantasy VI any longer. Same reason I finally bought a PSX, although FFVII was doodoo.

PlayStation. That was like, what they were abbreviated as way way back in the late-90's.

PS1 is a stupid moniker. I mean look at it. GAY.

didnt know that. i bought one when it was called PS1. had it for like a couple months then sold it for a gamecube which i sold for an xbox. gamecube had nice graphics but not many games.