Attn Retarded Penguin, Krigloch The Furious, And Anyone Else That Cares

• Thread starter Ghost of Red Dragon
  • Start date
G

Ghost of Red Dragon

i only just now found this out
Brandon Routh (spell?), the guy that played Superman in the newest Superman movie, has already signed a contract to play Superman in a movie where Superman will interact with Batman
woo-hoo

As an authority I call bullshit. Superman's sequel is going to start filming next Summer (or they start pre-production). The JLA script that was recently written is in talks for being the alternative to a sequel. But I just read a press release from someone from Singer's camp saying that blue and red tights are on his mind.

i don't acctually have a link to anything
today i had a bunch of people telling this to me verbally
they said it was "really old news" they said Brandon agreed to film a Superman/Batman movie while he was still in the middle of filming "Superman Returns"

He probably said it would be cool. There are a few scripts floating around of a Superman/Batman movie. There are actually a lot of interesting scripts online!

As an authority I call bullshit. Superman's sequel is going to start filming next Summer (or they start pre-production). The JLA script that was recently written is in talks for being the alternative to a sequel. But I just read a press release from someone from Singer's camp saying that blue and red tights are on his mind.
the crap i heard might be bullshit just cuz i heard it from people talking as opposed to an oficial website or what ever, i just thought i'd mention what i'd heard today
there's a JLA script?
no way
last thing i heard about a JLA script was that there wasn't ever going to be one because they couldn't decide which FLash and which Green Lantern to use

0662.png

i don't know how old this link is

but there was a story arc of Hal Jordan temporarily giving his power ring to Jon Stewart way, way before Stewart got his own seperate ring

and Wally West was "Kid Flash" for a couple of years before Barry Allen died

so every thing i've ever heard about a JLA movie has been
"there won't be a JLA movie because the studio can't decide which green lanter to use"

and
"there won't be a JLA movie because the studio can't decide which Flash to
use"

that's it
that's all i've ever heard about any JLA movie

well, putting batman in a superman movie is about the only way to make me care about a superman movie

also, hopefully LRD got AIDS in his butthole and died under a bridge somewheres by now