attn: toby re: ranch

A) cool ranch doritoes taste nothing like actual Ranch dressing, and the dressing is pretty gross. I've heard it described as a flavor enjoyed by those with a simple palette. B) mayo however, is the condiment of the Gods and most sandwiches are incomplete without it

Mayo sucks unless it's in something else and I can't really notice it. And both mayo and ranch are for those without the appropriate foresight to have acquired anything moderately resembling taste.

I don't get how you can dislike gorgonzola. That cheese is buttery goodness and isn't even strong in terms of taste.

Mayonnaise is one of the things that makes living worthwhile.

Ranch dressing sucks, not because it is gross or any other stupid reason like this just it isn't very good. Those Doritos are an act of terrorism.

no, it was not terrible at all--your post further reinforces what i said.

i like oil, eggs, and vinegar when combined properly. i like milk that has been properly soured (cheese).

i do not like mayonnaise and i do not like spoiled milk in the carton on the radiator where mia put it last week.

i dunno if i especially dislike gorgonzola--i think i've eaten it before with a walnut/pear/greens salad and it was acceptable. not sure though.

there are various different kinds of gorgonzola that vary in sweetness and consistency. I find it hard to believe you couldn't find at least one version that's acceptable.

if the people on this board watched football on TV, they would gather at whoever's house 2 hours before the game, then make their own fat free chips and mayonaisse-less dip before sitting down to watch the game and wash their snacks down with a couple of Coronas with lime.

Doritos or processed snack foods of any kind are vomit-inducing. They emanate this horrid smell too, like a mix of smegma and dirty socks, but it lingers worse. Whenever somebody unzips a bag in an enclosed room/public transportation I come close to gouging my eyes out.

The consistency of ranch is yucky too. I just can't.