Audio snippets of every track on Worship Music

The samples sound great. It's a bit of a different feel to hear the songs in context with the rest of the album (even if they're just 20 second sound samples). Can't wait for the free show and to get the album the next day.

sounds pretty sweet,joey is a piece of the puzzle anthrax cant do without,this sounds like p.o.t on steroids,cant wait to hear the whole record.

sounds pretty sweet,joey is a piece of the puzzle anthrax cant do without,this sounds like p.o.t on steroids,cant wait to hear the whole record.

I agree with the point about Joey being part of the puzzle. But this is certainly not POT on steroids. It sounds like it was written for John Bush to come in and sing on. Exactly what I'd expect to hear from the John Bush era, and that really sucks for people like me who wanted a thrash album. I hear very little POT influence on most of these clips. Maybe it sounds like POT without the steroids.

Earth on Hell and In The End sound absolutely crushing. The rest do too, but these 2 stand out immediately.