Audio snippets of every track on Worship Music

Probably just because Joey is on Vocals. If John was singing on those songs I doubt you would be saying it sounds like SOE. I hear absolutely nothing close to the sound of SOE. I hear All 4 Bush albums combined into 1 when listening to the sniplets

Hey it was you who said that the singer is essential for the band's sound (in this Charlie interview thread). While Bush is not singing on it, I can't hear anything like his era ;)

Those were changed because Don Nelson was not in the band, most like for legal reasons. Joey was given the freedon to sing them how he wanted, that is where the confusion is, the vocal melodies and delivery were changed and improved by Joey, not the re-writing, re-arraging, those were mostly done before Joey was in the band. How hard is it for you to understand? Bloody non musos trying to be musically intelligent.........

Say what you will, but the fact remains that the songs have changed.

Am I getting through to you at all?

Say what you will, but the fact remains that the songs have changed.

Am I getting through to you at all?

Derr Fred, of course they have........mostly before Joey was rehired.........he only sang them his way, nothing to do with the re-writing, re-arranging. That was mostly done before. PERIOD. You completly missed the point. Some songs were unchanged musically, only lyrically...........but agian, not for Joey........geeeez man............