Audio snippets of every track on Worship Music

1. Read your own quotes before judging my answers......
2. How can I be wrong when the album is not even out yet?? Your judgements are based on snippets.
3. Chill out...........

1. I need you to spell correctly if im going to communicate with you.
2. Because Joey era is better, didnt hear snippets, waiting for album.
3. :wave:

Sorry, I forgot my dictionary.......

Joey is better, John is Better, Hulio is better, Elvis is better, Roy Orbison is better, blah blah blah.....broken record.........think of something new.:zzz:

The album was basically re-done and re-arranged because Joey was singing.

No, it was because Don Nelson was not singing. It had to be re-done regardless of the singer. Just when common sense was starting to prevail on this board, Mr. Anthrax Mosher started posting. :rolleyes:

No, it was because Don Nelson was not singing. It had to be re-done regardless of the singer. Just when common sense was starting to prevail on this board, Mr. Anthrax Mosher started posting. :rolleyes:

Um no you moron, Joey had more freedom in the studio this time and everyone knows that.

Funny how you barely joined this month and already think that you mean something. :D:tickled:

Um no you moron, Joey had more freedom in the studio this time and everyone knows that.

Funny how you barely joined this month and already think that you mean something. :D:tickled:

You must be really struggling if you had to resort to that line LOL.

Regardless of how long I have been here, I've been a fan since '88'. How long have you been a fan for? Joey had more freedom to sing however he wanted, that's all, the songs were not changed for him. Anthrax had the luxury of living with the album and being albe to improve it whilst in-between singers. Before Joey was even on the radar. I'm sure almost everyone here will back that up. You are only making yourself look sillier, ahh well.

Hey guys..... we're all Anthrax fans here, and we finally have a killer new slab of metal from the guys on the way in 2 weeks.

Take it easy on each other and rejoice those 2 facts. Peace.

Hey guys..... we're all Anthrax fans here, and we finally have a killer new slab of metal from the guys on the way in 2 weeks.

Take it easy on each other and rejoice those 2 facts. Peace.

That's what I have been trying to do lately but some people are just disrepectful. At least IMFAN09 has been showing some respect lately but Anthrax Mosher sees it as his way or no way. I want nothing more than peace and for us fans to unite.:headbang:

You must be really struggling if you had to resort to that line LOL.

Regardless of how long I have been here, I've been a fan since '88'. How long have you been a fan for? Joey had more freedom to sing however he wanted, that's all, the songs were not changed for him. Anthrax had the luxury of living with the album and being albe to improve it whilst in-between singers. Before Joey was even on the radar. I'm sure almost everyone here will back that up. You are only making yourself look sillier, ahh well.

Only a few songs remained unchanged. The majority of the songs were re-written and re-arranged with Joey in the fold. That's according to recent interviews. You know something the band itself doesn't? LOL

Only a few songs remained unchanged. The majority of the songs were re-written and re-arranged with Joey in the fold. That's according to recent interviews. You know something the band itself doesn't? LOL

This is true. Go back and listen to the Live @ Double Door bootleg and listen to the Dan Nelson era 'Fight em' and 'Vampyres' and listen to the Worship Music versions with Joey.

This is true. Go back and listen to the Live @ Double Door bootleg and listen to the Dan Nelson era 'Fight em' and 'Vampyres' and listen to the Worship Music versions with Joey.

Those were changed because Don Nelson was not in the band, most like for legal reasons. Joey was given the freedon to sing them how he wanted, that is where the confusion is, the vocal melodies and delivery were changed and improved by Joey, not the re-writing, re-arraging, those were mostly done before Joey was in the band. How hard is it for you to understand? Bloody non musos trying to be musically intelligent.........

You didn't spell didn't or I'm correctly in this post.
But I'm a tarable speler so who am I to judge.

I did and it's the same. Except the live versions are faster and have more energy.

Half the snippets sound to me as if they were taken from one song (In The End, Judas Priest, Crawl, The Constant) and it reminds me more of SOE as Buddy has said than anything from the Bush era...

Half the snippets sound to me as if they were taken from one song (In The End, Judas Priest, Crawl, The Constant) and it reminds me more of SOE as Buddy has said than anything from the Bush era...

Probably just because Joey is on Vocals. If John was singing on those songs I doubt you would be saying it sounds like SOE. I hear absolutely nothing close to the sound of SOE. I hear All 4 Bush albums combined into 1 when listening to the sniplets