Audiopain, anyone?

Hell Mike

fuck melodic black metal
Aug 22, 2003
Norrland
www.nasheim.se
A dude on another forum said:
allright, straight from the vendlus board! i just shipped off $18 to vendlus for these two beauties.

--

audiopain-cont-front.gif

vend012
mp3 sample He Who Walks Among You
8usd ppd USA // 11usd ppd Rest Of World

audiopain1986-front.gif

vend014
mp3 sampleGospels From Hell
8usd ppd USA // 11usd ppd Rest Of World

For A limited Time buy both albums together for 12usd Postage Paid in USA. For rest of world its 18usd Postage Paid.

What more can I say other than they sound fucking amazing, and this is really a great price. First time on a silver disc, finally mastered (by tom as strype audio!) and overall just two awesome titles to have, i myself am completely happy with them!

paypal to order@vendlus.com

--
I hope this low price lasts until next month begins but I suppose not, anyways, EVERYONE should get this. Not really essential, but certainly kickass.
THIS LEADS US TO: who likes the Überthrash bands? (Let's keep Agressor to the thrads he's already in danke)

Heard Nocturnal Breed and Aura Noir? (the other two überthrashers)

I have NO MONEY AT ALL or I'd get this shit faster than I can say ABBA and I can say that pretty fast actually

Nocturnal Breed just might be my fave of the bunch, I haven't heard a lot of them though, and I don't really think I've heard Infernö at all...

If I hadn't forbidden myself from buying more albums last week I'd probably jump in for that. Two albums for about a tenner is a steal, looks like a great way to check 'em out. I read an interview with one of the guys in the last issue of Brutallica, sounded interesting. The guy had a real bee in his bonnet about people trying to be 'old school', though despite everything the name still makes me think of angsty-nu-metal-gromit band :loco:

I shall check the samples later and hope they prove me wrong.

hey thats from my label! that does me proud! if any of you guys mention royal carnage ill try to throw something in there for free.. :)

It's going to stay this price for awhile, it was expensive getting these out at the same time, so im hoping the nice price will help spread it easier. Please feel free to spread around info about it!

joseph!
www.vendlus.com

p.s. the new v28 rules, i can say this with a straight face... finally someone is doing metal with a drum machine correctly.

yes, shes awesome. You will be funding the new album by getting the mcd.. studio costs heh. I can't wait for the next one, jarno has been sending me rough tracks and it shaping up to be way better than the mcd.

OK damn, that "something for free" got me, damn... Wellwell, I guess I can skip eating for a week or two

P.S. Great work on the Traumatizer booklet, if I had it I could play with that thing for HOURS

This payment cannot be completed because your credit card has been denied by your credit card issuer. For details on why your card was denied, please contact your credit card issuer's customer service department. You may want to try using a different credit card or choose eCheck instead. To do this, please click the More Payment Options link.

WHAT THE FUCK??

I have enough money and my bank says CARD IS ACTIVE, damn I hate that fucking shit.

haha, i thought i gave you audiopain traumatizer, couldnt remember if i did or not. didn't you review v28? man you gotta hear the new one, its just fucking awesome.

if you could see me say this, you would believe im not bullshitting because im putting it out.With a straight face the new v28 is better than the new red harvest and axis of perdition (perhaps they are faster, but musicianship overall)

I really was skeptical myself, but after i got the final mastered copy, well im loving it. The artwork itself is worth the price of admission. (check www.trineogkim.no )