Augury

Belligerent

Greekus Urungus
Mar 15, 2006
The Low Low, IL
http://www.myspace.com/augury

These guys are fucking badass!:kickass:
I Recently got Concealed and it's blowing me away.
Just wondering what everyone's thoughts are on them...are there any other releases besides Concealed...
and on their myspace it says they released a Promo in 06 so Im also curious on how to find that...

fantastic band! they should have a new one coming out soon. maybe next year. its gonna be a mandatory purcahse for me.

what i like is they have such a sophisticated blend of metal while still being incredibly heavy. and metal can use some sophistication i think.
~gR~

I love them, but they need to hurry up and release a new sample from their upcoming album, this wait is unbearable.

They are really good live, especially when they invite Unexpect singer as a guess vocalist!

Forest is an awesome bass player! He's also playing in Atheretic (extreme tech death) and he use to play in Quo Vadis (mostly Day into Night era).

Is the whole album good? Is it significantly different than the songs on their myspace (Beatus, ever know peace again)?

Yet another parts is parts band assembling songs for the purpose of demonstrating technical prowess and 'individuality' without any thought to any larger sense of meaning. More plastic for the landfill, and, as such, useless to anyone but the easily impressed.

File away with Necrophagist and Lykathea Aflame in the artistic delete bin.

Yet another parts is parts band assembling songs for the purpose of demonstrating technical prowess and 'individuality' without any thought to any larger sense of meaning. More plastic for the landfill, and, as such, useless to anyone but the easily impressed.

:rolleyes:

this video = awesome

I can't believe they played that beginning classical part with just standard instruments. Unreal musicianship, the guy does like 7 vocal styles live :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Hah. Alot of Augury isn't even really that technical, they just have a fairly unique sound. Ohnoes. ;<