August Burns Red 'Meddler' And 'Fault Line' covers + RAWs

Just some constructive criticism.

This part is toned down on the voice more like chant rather than yelling on Fault Line.

If I could do more I promise you I would,
But this is your time
But this is your time now.

You really sounded like gollum there. The rest is flawless mostly. When you scream don't force it and just be comfortable with it. I really didn't listen to Meddler that you have produced, since I have covered a mix for myself long ago. Mixing Fault Line was fun for practice. Only the guitar I messed with so far. However, more by the means for reference for myself by hearing separate guitar tracks, which helps listen of my mistakes for real life. I never covered Fault Line, but someday I would like to.

Last edited:
Just some constructive criticism.

This part is toned down on the voice more like chant rather than yelling on Fault Line.

But this is your time
But this is your time now.

You really sounded like gollum there. The rest is flawless mostly. When you scream don't force it and just be comfortable with it. I really didn't listen to Meddler that you have produced, since I have covered a mix for myself long ago. Mixing Fault Line was fun for practice. Only the guitar I messed with so far. However, more by the means for reference for myself by hearing separate guitar tracks, which helps listen of my mistakes for real life. I never covered Fault Line, but someday I would like to.

In "Fault Line" isn't my vocals