Aural Music Newsletter - march 2005

Emi

underdog
May 10, 2002
imola - italy
code666.net

code666, GoreGorecords, Dreamcell11 and Amaranth Recordings are sublabels of Aural Music

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

code666news01:

WORMFOOD SIGN WITH CODE666!

wormfoodwashsmall.jpg

hailing from "la belle France", Wormfood is a shifted and eclectic band, performing a grim, unforeseeable, declining and immersive music.
the band takes a malicious pleasure to disconcert the listener, using provocative topics, advanced classical arrangements,
cinematic atmospheres, with a squeaking humour...
The vocal register, in french and english, follows this tendency, alternating in a theatrical way between death, black, gothic, punk or french variety...
an ironical and serious reflexion on the metal genre itself.
their shocking new album is scheduled for autumn 2005 on code666.

code666 is a sublabel of Aural Music.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

c​
ode666news02:

NEGURA BUNGET NAME NEW MCD!

Transilvanian Black Metallers Negura Bunget Decided to postpone the release of their new album "OM"
until autumn 2005 due to delays with the composition and recording.
The album will be released by in a limited edition with very special package, containing beside the CD with the album a full DVD, featuring a brand new clip for a track of the album, live footages from Negura Bunget gigs, a detailed media gallery, interviews, presentation, making-off, and lots of other extras...
To compensate somehow the delay of the album, the band prepared a mini-album, entitled "Inarborat Kosmos", which will be released by code666
at the end of May as digipak-mcd in a strictly limited edition. You can expect more than 30 minutes of exclusive music, as well as a multimedia part.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

code666news03

MINETHORN RECORDING DEBUT ALBUM

UK Noise Metallers Mine(thorn) are in studio to record their Debut album for code666 titled "JunkHive Noir".

the band will spend most part of the spring and summer to complete the recordings and mix the album, scheduled for late september 2005.

[size=+0][size=+0]here's some finalized track titles: "Density", "Haas Effect", "Forever Failing Icons", "Left Over Scraps of Life" and "JunkHive Noir".[/size][/size]

[size=+0][size=+0][/size][/size]

[size=+0][size=+0]brand new website: www.minethorn.moonfruit.com[/size][/size]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

code666news03

THE AXIS OF PERDITION RELEASE NEW ALBUM

27.jpg

The Axis of Perdition are taking you further in, whether you like it or not, in a more conceptually structured nightmare than before, following a sole character imprisoned in and navigating the dark labyrinth of the "Transition Hospital" (first alluded to on the previous mini-album “PHYSICAL ILLUCINATION IN THE SEWER OF XUCHILBARA"), drawn inexorably towards his own ultimate revelatory terror. A more expansive, epic and vivid journey into their own unutterable darkness than they have attempted before, "Deleted Scenes..." sees the band more drenched in dark ambience than ever, the guitars more abstract and warped into unpleasant shapes, the vocals as cathartic and painful as ever. You have been warned: It just gets worse, and it's NEVER OVER...

first edition in Deluxe 8-panel Digipack-cd

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

www.auralmusic.com
code666, GoreGorecords, Dreamcell11 and Amaranth Recordings are sublabels of Aural Music

I'm currently listening to the minethorn's song on purevolume.com, and I find it great... brutal, mechanical, cold and hypnotic ! I need some ibuprofen, now...
speechless-smiley-015.gif

Elwrm said:
I'm currently listening to the minethorn's song on purevolume.com, and I find it great... brutal, mechanical, cold and hypnotic ! I need some ibuprofen, now...
speechless-smiley-015.gif

the mp3 on your site is nuts i love it i can honestly say i dont think ive heard anything like it in the space of the same 4 minuets.