Aurora Borealis make entire discography available for FREE!!

Yeah. That thread is a disaster. Emptier my last post was just a joke man you are the only sane person over there. Sorry if it came off the wrong way.

:lol: No worries man, it's hard to tell who's joking in that thread :lol:

COBOT is not totally filled with assholes, but for some reason that thread has brought the worst out of everyone.

Also, your new album is great!

Yeah I guess I should have been a bit more clear that i was joking. You are correct with all the chaos i can see why it looked bad. My apologies again. Thanx for the compliment on the new cd, I am glad you enjoy it.
I did get some private messages over there from some really cool people, they are just satying away from posting whcih i cant say i blame them for.

I forgot how much I hated COB-OT :lol: @Aurora, it's awesome that you are doing this, my band will be doing the same. Also, I wasn't aware that you owned Nightsky. That's pretty awesome, the best recordings from around here come from there. I know that you don't play shows anymore but if you decide that you want to play something around here (even though the metal scene in SOMD is dead) let me know because I would love to play a show with you guys.

Yo man, that is awesome you live in mechanicsville? I do as well. What is your band called? I am glad you like our sounds at Nightsky. We try to make sure we put out quality recordings, but especially for metal.

Yep, Golden Beach to be specific. My band is called Black Orifice, but we don't play shows. My old band, Atropos (Josh from Eternal Winter played with us, you may know him) did a very good job of making me dislike shows, especially playing in our area. Playing for the other band members that are on the line-up and their girlfriend's gets old quick :lol:

Yeah man I hear you. I never met any of those guys in Eternal Winter. They called me once or twice about recording but i guess they just dont have the budget. i think they recording in someones bedroom. It would have been cool to make a cd with them, people have told me they are pretty good. I have never heard any of their material so i cannot comment on it but from what I understand it is power metal right? What style do you guys play now?

They used to play a black/thrash/power metal mixture which I liked a lot. They switched to regular power metal after a show on New Year's eve about 5-6 years ago because the band sort of fell apart. Only the bass player and Lead guitarist/vocalist showed up. Consequently, I thought it was an awesome show. They played their songs and random people played drums for them.

We play what will inevitably be considered math (much to our dismay), except without all of the wankery and one note chugging. It's actually based on 1930's contemporary classical compositions, except applied to a power trio rather than say a string quartet. We have some live videos up on our Facebook, the link is in my signature. We'll have a studio recording out soon. We recorded about a month and a half ago and are just waiting for the mastered copy. We were able to record for free at the St. Mary's College campus so I'm not sweating the delayed mastering process. We'll be making it available for free download once we receive it.