Aurora Borealis make entire discography available for FREE!!

Yeah... fat, hairy, beast women, with massive BO, runny black hair dye, and 321032910 piercings for no reason screaming "METTULLL" is so much more attractive.

yes i am

sexy_metal_girl.jpg

^Exactly :lol:
I say the same but personality wise, I can't deny that usually the hottest broads go 4 rappers

Not really. Metalhead kids usually just have shitty self-esteem, don't clean themselves properly, and don;t know how to dress themselves in anything black, with the occasional blue jeans.

Rap kids usually have shitty self-esteem (as anyone who follows a clique does), but at least the rap stereotype includes looking groomed, expensive matching clothes, and being presentable :p.

yeah lol ... still there's a shitload of girls wetting their panties 4 lil wayne, I bet that brother's mouth doesn't taste like doublemint

Rap kids usually have shitty self-esteem (as anyone who follows a clique does), but at least the rap stereotype includes looking groomed, expensive matching clothes, and being presentable .

If what I see rap/hip-hop kids wearing qualifies as matching clothes, and if dropping your pants below your knees qualifies as "being presentable", then I seriously question your taste.

You're also very naive if you think the chicks in the MVs are the ones who go to the "rap clique" kids. Metal MVs have hot chicks in them too, what gives?

No-one is ever allowed to associate Lil' Wayne with rap again. Ever.

Fuck I hate his shit.

lol I'm also a Lil'wayne-is-a-good-rapper denier but his work in songs like No love and Drop the world is fine

If what I see rap/hip-hop kids wearing qualifies as matching clothes, and if dropping your pants below your knees qualifies as "being presentable", then I seriously question your taste.

You're also very naive if you think the chicks in the MVs are the ones who go to the "rap clique" kids. Metal MVs have hot chicks in them too, what gives?

money, but were talkin bout the average joes of metal n rap

This thread is now about girls in hip hop videos

What you see in videos is what they want the public to perceive, hot chicks in rap videos makes guys want to listen to rap to get those chicks.

Mid to late 80's Metal clips had hot chicks in them and there were a lot of girls at the gigs but they were all into GnR, Skid Row, Metallica, etc. barely any were really into Death Metal.

Hot chicks (> 9/10s), generally speaking, listen to radio music, I don't think I've ever met one with an extensive CD collection or passionate about any style of music. Hip hop is on the radio atm so that is what they listen to.

Edit: Chicks also like to dance so they tend to listen to the music they can dance to in clubs. Oddly enough there were Metal clubs back in the day that would all have dancefloors and the girls would usually clear the floor for the heavier tunes.

s

exactly very few have passion for music, some wouldnt even be able to name one of their favorite artists' albums

@Zakk: KRS-One, fuck yeah, Wu-Tang and Jedi Mind Tricks dominate all though.

Also who the fuck gives a shit about those 9/10 girls, they're all irritating and no-one on this forum is getting any

I really don't want to be racist again, but aren't all of those 9/10 blacks with fat asses?

This post is awesome.

This thread is totally out of control. I thought it was bad before when we were just all thrashing each other but now it is a whole new level.

How did we get here?????

Lupe is ok for sure. I am not the biggest fan of hip hop at all but at least he has a message. I am not really a fan of the hip Hop culture. Killing and having the most expensive this and that. If half of those guys saved what they spent on shoes they may actually have the money they claim to have but dont. The USA is all about who has the most, it sucks.

Most of the hip Hop kids we get in the studio really think they are gangters. They have their 5 year olds with them as they are recording their songs that contain nothing but filth. The Kids have no chance in life and are destined to fail.

As far as the metal kids, there are some that are pretty bad as well sometimes but usually they are more grounded. The ones that come in singing about gore mostly take it as a joke unlike the rap kids who really aspire to be what they sing about. I do get a decent rapper here and there though.