Aussie tour shirt misprint?! And ticket stubs!

PaganThunder

Wotansvolk
Jul 6, 2003
Melbourne, Australia
Visit site
My shirt with the tour dates on the back has "19th - Sydney" and doesn't have the melbourne date on there, is that like everyone elses or just me?? that fuckin sucks, they could screwed up one of the Asian dates, and not the one i went to haha.

Also did anyone from the Melbourne gig get any spare stubs? I missed out coz i hung back for a while, and cunts usually grab handfulls at a time so heaps of people miss out. i'll give ya $5 for it if you have a spare one, i wanted to fram with with my signed cd booklets n pics.

Cheers.

Edit: HELP ME! MY CAPS LOCK KEY IS STUCK!

The SanFrancisco show wasn't there either when I went on their NA tour. Oh well, don't sweat it :)

PaganThunder said:
My shirt with the tour dates on the back has "19th - Sydney" and doesn't have the melbourne date on there, is that like everyone elses or just me?? that fuckin sucks, they could screwed up one of the Asian dates, and not the one i went to haha.

Also did anyone from the Melbourne gig get any spare stubs? I missed out coz i hung back for a while, and cunts usually grab handfulls at a time so heaps of people miss out. i'll give ya $5 for it if you have a spare one, i wanted to fram with with my signed cd booklets n pics.

Cheers.

One of the guys a mate of mine knew got that shirt too, and we noticed the missprint. I'm glad I got the other shirt, sucks that it happened thoguh. I didnt get a ticket stub either, but I got some pics with the guys, so it's no skin off my nose :p

The Opeth one has a misprint as well
Apparently they played at The Barton Theatre here :loco:

i didnt write that Edit "my caps lock is stick thing" what the fuck?

Anyway, nah Zack, i mean it has Sydney on the 17th on the shirt aswel as Sydney on the 19th when the 19th should be melb! haha ah well, i wont be wearing it much anyway, gotta keep it on top condition! TRANQQ!!!

PaganThunder said:
i didnt write that Edit "my caps lock is stick thing" what the fuck?

That's why it says "edited by rahvin". However, you did write the thread title in all caps, and I can find no other explanation than a stuck caps lock key, considering that we're all able to read lower case letters as well.

ease up killer hah, generally when people write in caps lock it means its urgent, and to me knowing about this shirt and gettin my hands on a ticket stub is fuckin urgent! haha.
Sorry if the caps pissed ya off, wont do it again man! \m/

PaganThunder said:
ease up killer hah, generally when people write in caps lock it means its urgent, and to me knowing about this shirt and gettin my hands on a ticket stub is fuckin urgent! haha.
Sorry if the caps pissed ya off, wont do it again man! \m/

The thing is, some people would disregard something all in caps because they find it rude, so that would defeat the purpose. Usually, the regulars read all the thread titles around here: they're all helpful and savvy, you'll find no lack of interest on their part.

Anyway, I'm sure you understand all I did was throw in a joke. Don't feel harrassed. :)

The stub of a ticket :p

Its the part thats torn off that you can get back at the end of the gig

plintus said:
Pic of the t-shirt, anyone?
I got the other shirt. It has no misprint on it. I was going to get the one with dates on the back but it has sold out by the time I got to the t-shirt stand.
dark-tranquillity-shirt.jpg

I'd love to have both :( You can't find anywhere, I guess (the ones from the last US tour never appeared in the stores)...