Aussies Please Help

TheBloodFeaster

Immortal Licker of Twat
Jul 10, 2002
Suwon, South Korea
Visit site
I'm trying to find where I can acquire a cd by the Australian band Armoured Angel. I've only heard one song, Hymn of Hate, and I thought it was great. I'd really like to get my hands on a complete album by them.

Thanks

Koichi said:
Impact have a website, I couldn't be arsed finsding it but.

http://www.impactrecords.com.au

But they only have a couple of albums left and no more are being remade for a while (issues with ownership & other such bullshit).

Hymm Of Hate comes of Armoured last album, if I's recalled, Order of The 7th Angel. Which may be floating around still.

Ya'll should try E-Bay as well, something may turn up there. But there ain't much of Armoured's still floating 'round in Oz, I's afraid.

Peace
The Pimp NeonBlack

Goreripper said:
I also recall that Barbarian Wrath is/were/may be re-releasing Angel of the Fifth Order, but that's not their best work. Still, it's better than nothing. Haven't heard what's happening with it, though.

Agreed , far from their best release , I think Matt G was a totally underrated guitarist , he wrote some of the catchiest riffs in Aus Metal .

Joel G mentioned to me about 6 months ago about everything being rereleased in a special package , but I'm not sure what is happening with that .

Angel of the fith order should not be to hard to find , its the mini CD's that are rare.

I'll keep my eyes open and post on here if I find anything .

Thanks for the help everybody! Impact's website has Angel of the Sixth Order and Mysterium available, so I'll be ordering those.

And yeah, I remember awhile back it being mentioned that Barbarian Wrath would be re-releasing some AA stuff, but I checked their site recently and they don't have anything by them available yet.

Anyway... I appreciate all your responses!

Hymn Of Hate is also on their first official ep 'Stigmartyr' which is hard but not impossible to find, you should try the Aussie eBay, ive seen it there a few times and got it from there myself recently.