• The best of the trilogy!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It was great!

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • It was okay.

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • It kinda sucked!

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Brutally horrible... stay way, even from a $1 rental!

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters

xenophobe

May 17, 2002
SF Bay Area
Well, I just bought the DVD release of this movie, having missed it in the theaters, and I find myself quite dissapointed... Overall it just seemed like they were beating a dead horse, and even the funny jokes that were few and far between were dissapointing.

All of the running gags (from film to film) were done poorly... I'd critique the film, but I'm too dissapointed in it...

And I wasn't even expecting much from it, but it failed to deliver...

I thought it was okay. Not as funny as the first 2 but...
The funniest scene must be when he beats up mini-me, that was sooo funny...hehe
aktion073.gif

Damn, I voted accidentally "okay" when I meant to say it's great, mostly because of the "mole". Those scenes with the mole were some of the funniest stuff I've seen in ages. "Moooooooolllle! Mollymollymollymollyyy!" :lol:

Although I just watched Detroit Rock City today for the first time and the striptease "intro" is at par with mole. Childish? Yes, but that's the way some of the best humour works. :D

The first one and the second one had pretty much exactly the same jokes, yet they managed to make the second one seem fresh and funnier than the first.

The third one tried some new jokes, but mainly, it was a bad movie. The new jokes didn't work, Goldmember wasn't a funny character...and I'm sorry, but cameos and songs don't make something funny by themselves. I found this one really boring, so I'm not going to bother buying it on DVD.