Australia tour with Judas Preist and Daysend

Ze Boy

Devil's Child
Oct 15, 2007
Metalbourne, Terra Australis Incognita
JUDAS PRIEST AUSTRALIAN TOUR

Plus international special guests CAVALERA CONSPIRACY and Australia’s own DAYSEND.

Tickets go on sale Friday 13 June - Ticketek 132 849
ticketek. com. au

BRISBANE
Brisbane Entertainment Centre
Wednesday 10 September

SYDNEY
Acer Arena
Friday 12 September

MELBOURNE
Melbourne Vodafone Arena
Saturday 13 September

ADELAIDE
Adelaide Entertainment Centre
Sunday 14 September

PERTH
Perth Burswood Dome
Tuesday 16 September
Daysend - No Regrets

Ill be there for sure here in Sydney.
Paid 150 bucks for, what a rip off!!!
Well....my problem if I wanna see CC live and they are playing with Judas...
Seen Sepultura with Max before, 1996 in Brazil.... Never tought would have another chance to see the brothers act together again!
Heard about a first to the barrier contest in the OZ tour but couldn't find any info for it... Anybody?

never knew daysend was touring also. the more the merrier.

yeah $150 is expensive.. I am only going for CC.
I am also going to the Sydney concert.

I don't believe there is a first-to-the-barrier for this tour, but why would you bother with it anyway?

I went to see Iron Maiden few months ago and I won a contest to be FTTB. I wouldnt move for anything in this world... Just wonder if those hard core fans from Judas would do the same, cause if they do I'll have to show my straight hate on 'em!

I went to see Iron Maiden few months ago and I won a contest to be FTTB. I wouldnt move for anything in this world... Just wonder if those hard core fans from Judas would do the same, cause if they do I'll have to show my straight hate on 'em!

Yea went to both Maiden shows in Melbourne one right up at the back and the other at the barrier and I'd say its worth every penny being up at the barrier. Sadly with Priest and CC and dont get that oppourtunity as I've only got seating tickets.

SHOULDA BEEN WORLD TOUR JUDAS PRIEST/CAVALERA CONSPIRACY.
I MEAN IM LUCKY ANYWAYS BECAUSE WHERE I LIVE AND THE D-LOW MEMORIALS AND SHOWS ALL THE TIME, BUT THEY ALWAYS CHOOSE PUSSYASS BANDS TO OPEN WHO FOLLOW TRENDS OR BITE OTHERS FAME AND SUCK DICK. INCITE IS LOGICAL, BUT FUCK THROWDOWN AND BURY YOUR DEAD. THAT SHITS LAME AS HELL.