AUSTRALIAN METALFEST VII

hanna_used

New Metal Member
Mar 13, 2006
Thats right Metalheads :headbang:
Its time for Melbournes Annual Metalfest!

This year we want a brutal mix bag of metal.
Already counted on the lineup are awesome aussie bands such as:
Picture The End,The Ocularis Infernum,Diamante,
Five Star Prison Cell & Here I Die.

We're still after a Headlining act! Past headliners Of Ev's Youth Centres Metalfest includes: Dreadnaught,The berzerker, Frankenbok,Walk The Earth and many more.
If you have any ideas of what band you'd like to see this year, are in a band u think are alegable to headline or have any other suggestions or know-abouts of a touring band.....please reply to this

Thanks Guys:) \m/

hanna

(Operation YELL)

www.evsyouthcentre.com

www.myspace.com/hanna_used
or
bullets_4_blood@hotmail.com

Metal + EV's = awesome! :headbang:

I went to said metalfest in 2001 - it's been a while. Vanishing Point, Alarum and Frankenbok played then, among other bands.

yeah, Evs is rad. Metalfest is my fav event at Ev's by far:p
Unfortunely the Melbourne AA Metal scene has gone abit downhill....but hopefully this year will be sick.

We've nearly confirmed the Headliner and got most support acts confirmed now! I'll post a new bulletin when things are finalized and ready for media release....PEACE!

xoxoxox

I think all-age music in general isn't as good as it used to be. I went to see bands all the time in 1993-96, but things don't quite seem to be the same now.... :(

Nice - keep me/us informed!

Yeha I've got a bigger sized image of both sides but i dunno how to put it up...... this forum doesnt have html does it?

If you have any ideas for promoting th ebitch outa this gig let me know!!! I think its agreat lineup and deserves a huge reception! But yeah, i duno how to post it bigger.... lol,....help?:p

When you're writing in the quick reply box that I'm writing in now, there's a little row of icons just above the space that you type in. One of them is a yellow picture of a mountain and a sun in the sky. Click on that, paste the direct URL of the picture into the box that pops up and click OK, and it'll insert it for you.

0333_large.jpg

0333_2_large.jpg

Ah dang I missed it, but then I was drunk on Friday, and petrol to Croydon would have cost a packet!