Bambi

Villain of the piece
Dec 19, 2001
Evil lair
Visit site
I cant stop looking o_O o_O

http://automatedbeacon.net/

For immediate release 01/01/05

At 00.00hrs on January 1st 2005 an automated beacon began broadcasting on the web at http://www.automatedbeacon.net

"The beacon continuously relays selected live web searches as they are being made around the world, presenting them back in series and at regular intervals.
The beacon has been instigated to act as a silent witness: a feedback loop providing a global snapshot of ourselves to ourselves in real-time.

As resources become available, ÔBeaconÕ will also begin broadcasting an audio version of this signal across the web and as a series of short wave radio broadcasts and FM local area broadcasts Ðtime and places to be confirmed.

A physical display system is also being developed for installation in public spaces, galleries &c. Please make any enquiries to:

info@automatedbeacon.net "

free redhead anal dildo movies
gaynor bbw
naked women
sean hayes and debra messing
hot dog vending business plan
celebrity deaths
certainty orientation
rojko
the lesser known areas of northern vietnam
poke cake

aarrghhh let me stooppp

hahaha

proper method to inject steroids
the state of massechutes
first time anal intercourse
photos of whoopi goldberg
is masturbation a sin
streptococo
tongue numb can't speak

Ananova:

Man peed way out of avalanche

A Slovak man trapped in his car under an avalanche freed himself by drinking 60 bottles of beer and urinating on the snow to melt it.

Rescue teams found Richard Kral drunk and staggering along a mountain path four days after his Audi car was buried in the Slovak Tatra mountains.

He told them that after the avalanche, he had opened his car window and tried to dig his way out.

But as he dug with his hands, he realised the snow would fill his car before he managed to break through.

He had 60 half-litre bottles of beer in his car as he was going on holiday, and after cracking one open to think about the problem he realised he could urinate on the snow to melt it, local media reported.

He said: "I was scooping the snow from above me and packing it down below the window, and then I peed on it to melt it. It was hard and now my kidneys and liver hurt. But I'm glad the beer I took on holiday turned out to be useful and I managed to get out of there."

Parts of Europe have this week been hit by the heaviest snowfalls since 1941, with some places registering more than ten feet of snow in 24 hours.

That's cause I guess according to the Catholic faith masturbation is a sin. Onanism comes from Onan's name who wastes his semen when he jerks off in some part of the Bible.

Maqus said:
Onanism comes from Onan's name who wastes his semen when he jerks off in some part of the Bible.

Tell me something new :p

But I'm wondering why you didn't jump at 'tongue numb can't speak' ;)

Onanism also means coitus interruptus, I wonder if that implies that coitus interruptus is also a sin.

I'm sinless though in both respects. :saint:

I would do anything for love
But I won't do THAT :cry: