"AUTOPSY"... not the band!

AUTOPSY 8: DEAD GIVEAWAY. The wait is finally over! Don't miss the latest smash hit HBO America Undercover Autopsy special, exploring six criminal cases solved through the expertise of forensic pathologists like Dr. Michael Baden. Premieres Sunday, April 7.
---
oooh... i admit i like this twisted, dark stuff. my other half still cringes over my 'interests' :loco:!

I'm not twisted or anything but I love that show. I haven't seen all of them though cause I hadn't have the oppurtunity yet.
I really admire those people who crack all these cases.

Also, C.S.I. is great. I'm a C.S.I. - junkie! =)

I watched it, I also love this series, never watched C.S.I. to me it just seems like a copycat after watching all of the Autopsy shows.

David Spade said it best "Autopsy, I can't jerk off to Autopsy........or can I?"

nocturnal

I SAW MOST OF THE EPISODE SUNDAY..KILLER SHIT!!!!!

I LIKE THE TALL LADY FROM THE 1800'S WHO KILLED ALL THOSE GENTLEMAN CALLERS FOR THE INSURANCE MONEY!

THE OLD PICS OF HER WERE PURE EVIL!!!!!!!

EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!

C.S.I. is a great show. I saw an interview with a guy who is a real-life medical examiner-genius type, and he talked about how CONDENSED tv is compared to the actual processes in real-life. He said CSI was a good show, but people, primarily victim's families expect them to have answers in under 2 hours.

Oz is also a great show...fucking brutal. A few too many Evan Seinfeld package shots tho....