Autumn Reflection tab

pretty cool...keep it up! I'm curious what Larry and Vito think about the guitars. They sound right to me but what the hell do I know? I'm only the bass player. :rolleyes:

I'm sorry you don't have Guitar Pro, Larry... Your comments would be highly appreciated !
As for the tab, it was reviewed and confirmed by the Ultimate Guitar moderators. It can be downloaded here.
NB: Thanks to Mike for the feedback !

I'll have to check this out on Vito's computer or something. I'm curious to see how it came out, is it tabbed for two guitars or just one? Because there are parts where Vito and I are playing completely different things. I know Vito mentioned that some of the chords were incorrect when he glanced at it.

It's actually tabbed for two guitars (with bass, drums and keyboard). Some parts are very different, and I think it's mainly where the mistakes are.
I hope I didn't ruin the song, though !
Anyway, thank you guys for the diagnosis, I'll try to find the cure !

I think you did a great job man! This is by far the most accurate tab of a Novembers Doom song I've seen. The only thing that was "wrong" was Larry and I will often play chords along with a melody line inside that chord. 90% of people don't pick up on this on their tabs. It looks like you got all the chords right, you were just missing a note or two inside those chords. You were even correct on which parts Larry and I play. :kickass:

Thanks Vito, your comments will sure help me to improve this tab ! (and the next)
Meanwhile, the Dark World Burden tab is soon to be finished, I'm trying to nail the final solo. When listening to it, I can't help but thinking about Michael Denner's solo at the end of "Black Horsemen" (King Diamond). The overall mood, not the notes. Simply beautiful.