Avalon 3/24 - Thanks!

PMA

Prog Rock/Metal Head
Nov 29, 2003
SF Bay Area
www.timelinemusic.net
Timeline really wants to thank everyone who attended the show at the Avalon last night. We totally enjoyed opening up for Zero Hour, Redemption and Enchant. It was a great start for prog rock and metal in 2007 and Bay Area Rock Promotions. David Hatchell did a great job with the choice of venue and show logistics. It came off great especially for a newly established promotion.

All of us in the band truly appreciated everyone who came up and introduced themselves to us and the kind words of support.

We look forward to seeing you again in May at BAR Fest.:headbang:

I've never heard you guys before...I was there last night and you guys were damn impressive!!!!

You guys have an great layered sound that can't be pinned down to a single influence. I could hear a bit of Rush here, a bit of DT there, some Asia/Yes and much more.

As a guitarist I was focused on Rich and Chris, good job guys.

Zero hour was also good but their mix was too loud.

-Rick

Very kind words, Rick. Thank you. :worship:

Layered sound is a very good description. It's a result of our writing process and personal influences. We try to give our listeners (and ourselves) a generous amount of "stuff" going on, hopefully without sounding too busy or unfocused. I'm glad that you enjoyed it.

Thanks again for the comments,

... Chris

We did enjoy it. Looking forward to seeing you guys play again. Any other shows coming up? I did see there was another BAR show in SF soon.

Yes playing live helps record sales, I just bought your album off itunes ;-)

Looking to join a Rush-influenced band myself, nice to see prog bands getting more exposure in recent years.

Keep it sounding good :headbang:

Rick