Thanks from Timeline

cjw

Timeline Guitarist
Oct 13, 2004
SF Bay Area
www.timelinemusic.net
I'd like to thank everyone who came out to The Independent in San Francisco on Friday night. What an incredible show! We appreciated all of the great comments and support from you all. :kickass:

My personal thanks to Mob Rules, Balance of Power, Enchant, and Spock's Beard. They were a pleasure to work with and such down-to-earth and genuinely friendly kindred spirits. Hope we can work together again on either side of the "pond".

See you all on Saturday! :headbang:

Let me also add to Chris' comments. It was a great experience to share the stage with such great bands and to meet them all. It was even more gratifying to meet the people in attendance and get their supportive comments on our set.

Hope to see you again soon. Saturday should be a great sequel.

Paul

A big thanks to the other local bands Enchant & Zero Hour for motivating and encouraging us to be a part of a new festival in the Bay Area.
To David and Bear, your passion to get this thing rolling was incredible and our bond will only get stronger as the years' roll on.
Next year is surely going to be even better!!!
And to Kenneth, perhaps you will see us at ProgPower in Georgia some year soon. We will keep you posted.

Cheers:kickass: