Avantasia at Wacken Open Air 2011 - Best of Michael Kiske

Benizha

A tale that wasn´t right
Aug 14, 2011
This is a collection with the best of MICHAEL KISKE (Ex-Helloween, Unisonic) performing with Avantasia at Wacken Open Air 2011 (Germany) on 6 Aug 2011, with the songs:
- Reach out for the light
- Dying for an angel
- Shelter from the rain
- Avantasia
- Sign of the Cross & The Seven Angels

This was a fantastic performance of all artists especially of his leader Tobias Sammet and Michael Kiske.

I hope you like it!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Two thoughts:

- I think I would literally give my left nut to see this line-up in the states. Literally. And YES I think I mean it..... I've got two kids, and don't need it anymore.....

- PLEASE tell me this show is coming out on DVD.

No, at least non an official DVD, the complete show was broadcasted via "internet live stream" (a few songs were broadcasted by german TV), for that reason Avantasia didn't record an oficial DVD, but there is a DVD made by a fan, if you are interested and you want to download it, I recommend you visit this fan page www.kiskesonic.net

AS much as I like the vocalists associated with the new Avantasia Line-up and they are awesome, i think that it is Oliver Hartmann, Sascha Paeth, and the human drum machine Felix Bohnke that make it what iit is, and that is frigging awesome.

AS much as I like the vocalists associated with the new Avantasia Line-up and they are awesome, i think that it is Oliver Hartmann, Sascha Paeth, and the human drum machine Felix Bohnke that make it what iit is, and that is frigging awesome.

yes I know, Tobias Sammet deserves all the merits and, of course, the people who work with him

MICHAEL KISKE is only a "guest singer", but I love his voice and I've followed his carrier since he was with Helloween, unfortunately for 17 years he was not on stage until 2010 when he reappeared on the stage ........ ...for that reason I'm really happy to see him on stage again specially with Kai Hansen

Thank you very much for that. Nice having the whole thing together.

No, at least non an official DVD, the complete show was broadcasted via "internet live stream" (a few songs were broadcasted by german TV), for that reason Avantasia didn't record an oficial DVD, but there is a DVD made by a fan, if you are interested and you want to download it, I recommend you visit this fan page www.kiskesonic.net

I'm trying to download the whole show via the Kiske fan page, but the part 4 is not available anymore from the Megaupload server. Do you have any clue about some other place to get that part?

I'm trying to download the whole show via the Kiske fan page, but the part 4 is not available anymore from the Megaupload server. Do you have any clue about some other place to get that part?

you can ask in the forum of the same fan page

has anyone downloaded the DVD? I hope so....

and .....has anyone else seen Avantasia live?

Here some excellent videos of the same show:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi :wave::wave:How there is no news yet about a new cooperation of Michael Kiske in another Avantasia Tour... I invite you to know what is Michael kiske doing in this moment. He is in a new band called......:worship: "UNISONIC" with his ex-partner of Helloween Kai Hansen, and together with Dennis Ward, Mandy Meyer and Kosta Safiriou.

If you want to know more about his new album and see some awesome :OMG: videos of his tour, visit the following "thread" and give your opinion.

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/...n-ex-helloween-gamma-ray-place-vendome-2.html