Avantasia goes on tour!

Why in the hell are there no UK or US dates? Doesn't take much to get into the states(Mexicans get in for free all the time...) and the UK is easy to get to be it by ferry or the freaking Chunnel. No excuse for lack of dates.

I do believe you're forgetting the massive cost of taking this giant project overseas, sir.

Kai Hansen is coming with Avantasia... meaning Michael Kiske and Kai Hansen might actually share the stage? Holy shit. If I don't get to see this I'm going to have an aneurysm.

--that's Deris, not Kiske, ya dummy. :p

We're talking the difference between box wine and fine Italian vintage here.

YouTube seems to have lied to me and I was too lazy to check. Pardon my error, kind sir. I'd prefer a fine French vintage any day btw :p

EDIT: I just realised a friend linked me the vid so I'm placing the blame on him ^_^

from bravewords

KISKE/SOMERVILLE - Release Party For Debut Album Announced For Ludwigsburg, Both Vocalists To Attend

Hot Flashes

Posted on Tuesday, September 07, 2010 at 02:53:14 EST

Vocalists Michael Kiske (ex-HELLOWEEN) and Amanda Somerville (HDK, AVANTASIA) will be in attendance at the September 24th release party for their self-titled KISKE/SOMERVILLE album in Ludwigsburg,Germany. details are available in German here.

Kiske/Somerville will release their debut album on September 24th in Europe and the October 12th in North America. The songs 'Silence' and 'If I Had A Wish' can exclusively be heard in full on the Frontiers Web Radio at this location.

Kiske/Somerville filmed two videos - the above mentioned 'Silence' and 'If I Had A Wish' - on March 28th and March 29th in Nuremberg, Germany. The clips were directed by Martin Mueller (HELLOWEEN, U.D.O., GOTTHARD) of RCN TV. Joining Kiske and Somerville for the shoot were bassist and main composer Mat Sinner, guitarist Sander Gommans, drummer Rami Ali and keyboardist Jimmy Kresic.

This is the final tracklisting with the composers in parenthesis:

'Nothing Left To Say' (Mat Sinner, Magnus Karlsson)
'Silence' (Mat Sinner, Magnus Karlsson)
'If I Had A Wish' (Mat Sinner, Magnus Karlsson)
'One Night Burning' (Mat Sinner, Magnus Karlsson)
'Arise' (Sander Gommans, Amanda Somerville)
'End Of The Road' (Mat Sinner, Jimmy Kresic)
'Don't Walk Away' (Mat Sinner, Magnus Karlsson)
'Devil In Her Heart' (Mat Sinner, Jimmy Kresic)
'Rain' (Mat Sinner, Magnus Karlsson)
'A Thousand Suns' (Sander Gommans, Amanda Somerville)
'Second Chance' (Mat Sinner, Magnus Karlsson)
'Set A Fire' - Bonus (Sander Gommans, Amanda Somerville)

I do believe you're forgetting the massive cost of taking this giant project overseas, sir.

Its going to Mexico. Not far from the US really, plus they sell Avantasia CD's in the freaking Hot Topics up where I am! Kind of disappointing that they will bring it south of the border but not north!